What's new

Pakistan must grasp the moment

Musings

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan history is scarred from day 1 when land reform should have been implemented – instead of creating feudal laws that on the whole have not had the interest of the nation at heart. They have created a huge void in our history resulting in the poor getting poorer and the rich simply not caring a damn apart from personal gain.

The Bhutto clan is a perfect example – acquiring 40,000 acres of Sindh to do as they please. Did the forefathers of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto work their fingers to the bone to gain this land??

I am no supporter of Imran Khan but the time was right for a change – Pakistan has been in a quagmire not being able to break the shackles of feudalism and raw corruption to the core. Any leader coming into power with the Sharif and Bhutto clan have actually treated the countries coffers as their personal slush fund – and no one had the balls to question or stop. Now there is potential for real change. Has he got what it takes – or will he slide round the challenges?

Pakistan needs change. Pakistan needs not to allow the culprits of the last 70 years to depart into “political asylum” – Pakistan must not allow them to sit in a jail.

Pakistan needs the rivers to flow of blood. Im afraid to remove the cancer – the nation has to rise and punish those responsible of systematic rape of the nations coffers.

I see Hassan Sharif and his brother Hussain have – amongst other assets 4 flats worth in the region of 200 million pounds. This is clearly property belonging to the state of Pakistan. We cannot wait for court orders – we cannot wait to follow judicial procedure – we cannot wait for extradition of these scoundrels in the normal way – it could take years. We need a leader to take control and grasp the moment. He may in the short term create enemies and uproar – but in the long term Pakistan WILL thrive.

Get them back – deal with them speedily and hang those responsible along with their henchmen – get it done and let it be an example and lesson for all that Pakistan has a new dawn arising.

Pakistan and the present international climate must be ready to change as the world nations start jostling for a new world order. No longer should Pakistan be the “yes sir” “we are at your service” nation as the USA desperately try to hold onto their superpower status. The world is a changing and its changing rapidly.

It used to take decades to see shifts in power changes – not anymore. Saudi Arabia has shown their intent for example in the last 72 hours with the loan repayment demand. They seem to have short memories and this stance will backfire guaranteed.

Pepe Escobar has been saying it for about 10 years now. China Russia Iran Turkey Pakistan will be automatically pushed together and its time to grasp the moment. Its time to have the creative willpower to make the leap forward to take advantage of these changes.

For China to achieve its goals – it needs a healthy Pakistan free from the shackles of the likes of Saudi and the USA. Pakistan leadership must grasp the moment and show the necessary drive and subtle political intellect to place Pakistan in pole position to control regional strategy.

India – self combusting in its policy selection – is clearly backfiring and will aid Pakistans policy changes – thank you professor Modi for your actions. Their policy of “bullying the Kashmiri people” will not pay dividends. Having hundreds of thousands of troops hasn’t isolated or broken he Kashmiri spirit – what makes you think you will do anything but stir more resolve and hatred – resulting in the biggest slap down in world history? Only a matter of time

We need patience. We have had 2 years of IK. Dont expect miracles overnight. His heart is in the right place – lets give him another term because it will need this time. Im prepared for the long haul. Hell i have waited long enough not to see Zardari or Sharif humiliating the nation – let this man at least try.

We have a lot to be grateful for. Our nation is fantastically placed to grasp a fulcrum position in the new world order. We must thank Jinnah and his supporters for giving us the opportunity - we have incredible potential ready to be leashed and need to pick our allies and friends carefully.
I may live in the UK but i live breathe and eat thinking of my fatherland and my heart is with the soil of the nation and hope one day Pakistan will grasp the moment....

Pakistan history is scarred from day 1 when land reform should have been implemented – instead of creating feudal laws that on the whole have not had the interest of the nation at heart. They have created a huge void in our history resulting in the poor getting poorer and the rich simply not caring a damn apart from personal gain.

The Bhutto clan is a perfect example – acquiring 40,000 acres of Sindh to do as they please. Did the forefathers of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto work their fingers to the bone to gain this land??

I am no supporter of Imran Khan but the time was right for a change – Pakistan has been in a quagmire not being able to break the shackles of feudalism and raw corruption to the core. Any leader coming into power with the Sharif and Bhutto clan have actually treated the countries coffers as their personal slush fund – and no one had the balls to question or stop. Now there is potential for real change. Has he got what it takes – or will he slide round the challenges?

Pakistan needs change. Pakistan needs not to allow the culprits of the last 70 years to depart into “political asylum” – Pakistan must not allow them to sit in a jail.

Pakistan needs the rivers to flow of blood. Im afraid to remove the cancer – the nation has to rise and punish those responsible of systematic rape of the nations coffers.

I see Hassan Sharif and his brother Hussain have – amongst other assets 4 flats worth in the region of 200 million pounds. This is clearly property belonging to the state of Pakistan. We cannot wait for court orders – we cannot wait to follow judicial procedure – we cannot wait for extradition of these scoundrels in the normal way – it could take years. We need a leader to take control and grasp the moment. He may in the short term create enemies and uproar – but in the long term Pakistan WILL thrive.

Get them back – deal with them speedily and hang those responsible along with their henchmen – get it done and let it be an example and lesson for all that Pakistan has a new dawn arising.

Pakistan and the present international climate must be ready to change as the world nations start jostling for a new world order. No longer should Pakistan be the “yes sir” “we are at your service” nation as the USA desperately try to hold onto their superpower status. The world is a changing and its changing rapidly.

It used to take decades to see shifts in power changes – not anymore. Saudi Arabia has shown their intent for example in the last 72 hours with the loan repayment demand. They seem to have short memories and this stance will backfire guaranteed.

Pepe Escobar has been saying it for about 10 years now. China Russia Iran Turkey Pakistan will be automatically pushed together and its time to grasp the moment. Its time to have the creative willpower to make the leap forward to take advantage of these changes.

For China to achieve its goals – it needs a healthy Pakistan free from the shackles of the likes of Saudi and the USA. Pakistan leadership must grasp the moment and show the necessary drive and subtle political intellect to place Pakistan in pole position to control regional strategy.

India – self combusting in its policy selection – is clearly backfiring and will aid Pakistans policy changes – thank you professor Modi for your actions. Their policy of “bullying the Kashmiri people” will not pay dividends. Having hundreds of thousands of troops hasn’t isolated or broken he Kashmiri spirit – what makes you think you will do anything but stir more resolve and hatred – resulting in the biggest slap down in world history? Only a matter of time

We need patience. We have had 2 years of IK. Dont expect miracles overnight. His heart is in the right place – lets give him another term because it will need this time. Im prepared for the long haul. Hell i have waited long enough not to see Zardari or Sharif humiliating the nation – let this man at least try.

We have a lot to be grateful for. Our nation is fantastically placed to grasp a fulcrum position in the new world order. We must thank Jinnah and his supporters for giving us the opportunity - we have incredible potential ready to be leashed and need to pick our allies and friends carefully.
I may live in the UK but i live breathe and eat thinking of my fatherland and my heart is with the soil of the nation and hope one day Pakistan will grasp the moment....

Pakistans illiteracy rate is still the same, things haven't changed much since Imran came to office, gdp growth has slowed down, human capital remains incredibly low, number of tax payers low, low revenue etc.

Pakistans illiteracy rate is still the same, things haven't changed much since Imran came to office, gdp growth has slowed down, human capital remains incredibly low, number of tax payers low, low revenue etc.

I hear you. In 2 years - do you believe he has long enough to turn this around? Brother we have an extraordinary nation with extraordinary issues - it will take time. We have given the likes of Nawaz Sharif and the Bhutto clan plenty of time - why not let him have some more time? We have extraordinary times that we are going though with Corona virus and our over zealous neighbor - i think we need patience and a little bit of time to see the green shoots of success to come through?

I hear you. In 2 years - do you believe he has long enough to turn this around? Brother we have an extraordinary nation with extraordinary issues - it will take time. We have given the likes of Nawaz Sharif and the Bhutto clan plenty of time - why not let him have some more time? We have extraordinary times that we are going though with Corona virus and our over zealous neighbor - i think we need patience and a little bit of time to see the green shoots of success to come through?
Its that I've seen Bangladesh surpass Pak economically and in education, they have 55 million less people but bigger economy, we are being left behind even more. Imran sadly too seems all talk and no action. Many of the CPEC projects were put under construction by the previous government.

In all seriousness and honesty, if we can get some of the tough guys/hard men in Pakistan to assassinate and massacre the entire sharif and bhutto/zardari families, Pakistan would become like Turkey in 20 to 30 years.
To get to Turkeys level it will take incredible human capital development at least a 50 years. High quality education which has got nothing to do with religion.

To get to Turkeys level it will take incredible human capital development at least a 50 years. High quality education which has got nothing to do with religion.

But sadly from what i have been reading the reverse is being done

Its that I've seen Bangladesh surpass Pak economically and in education, they have 55 million less people but bigger economy, we are being left behind even more. Imran sadly too seems all talk and no action. Many of the CPEC projects were put under construction by the previous government.

Bro - i hear you. Its been ugly to watch. I also see the systematic looting, the war on terror, our neighbors interference, the lack of leadership to name but a few hindering development. I feel IK has been given a nation hell bent on simple individual self interest. Let him try to turn the titanic around

LOL. Do you have any authentic, credible evidence to prove that Pakistan will become Turkey if these political families were murdered?
Be specific and give links.

Getting rid of these families is only part of the solution. You seem not to be looking at the consequences and actions of these families and how they have been responsible for the hindrance and development of Pakistan. I have no doubt Pakistan can turn into Turkeys model plus much more if some of these acts are implemented.
We have raw material, we have incredible potential - let it come out. Look at where China was in the 70s and look at where it was in the 90s. It can be done.
Asking for creditable sources for something that has never been done maybe hard to find...

I was only having a little fun at the expense of PDFs “evidence man”. He is always asking for specific evidence for any statement that doesn’t agree with his narrow world view while never providing any sort of evidence for the outlandish things he says himself.:lol:

no single family or person is responsible for the problems we are facing currently. And no single person will solve it for us. The answer is not to murder people but to build up institutions, slowly over time. Nobody has the patience to do that.

So by NOT believing in indian FAKE NEWS and propaganda makes me less worldly wiser and intelligent...........:disagree::

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-50749764

You seem to be very triggered at me not believing in indian FAKE NEWS and Propaganda. Why is that?............:azn:............are you sure you got your flags correct in your profile?......:azn:........8-)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom