What's new

Pakistan must not leave Siachen unilaterally: Imran Khan

Man its hard job to be a Moderator just look how many Miscreants are Blocked

Asim Aquil Jai ho

Its our internal political discussion, for gods sakes everything doesn't revolve around India for you guys to be a butter inner on everything.

You guys have zero education on internal politics but comment like some tees maar khan and waste everyone's time.

It is on the Siachin(India) and been discussed on international forum. Hoping that your logic(bold part) applicable on everyone. You can delete my previous post and the current one.

Not a problem.

50-100 km seems fine to me and yes I'm talking about equal simultaneous withdrawals. This is about saving lives of our soldiers not sneaking in some added benefit for Pakistan. Keep a smaller force, like 100-200 people (currently there are 20,000 people between us).

100-200 people can sit in joint bases and just keep an eye if the other side is advancing or not. If someone is, radio it in and voila, the other side can move its people as well.

Joint bases? Only if everyone gets to smoke whatever it is that you are doing? Pretty good stuff, I think! Why this partiality to Siachen, forces all along the LoC suffer similar conditions, especially in the Kargil-Drass sector? Why exactly this concern for soldiers lives where you personally have in the past supported the killing of Indian troops in Kashmir of which Siachen is merely a part? If your position has changed, that's most welcome & I will join you in a noble reach for friendship. If however, you only restrict your concern for life to the Siachen sector, allow me to take that concern with a pinch of salt & wonder whether your taking of that position there is merely the reflection of the insurmountable odds stacked up against the Pakistani army & it's soldiers. If so, thanks but no thanks!

The worst part of this cry baby games is almost all our politicians are worst then babies when the cry,N imran khan is no other infect today this guy looks more hungry for seats then anyother party in pakistan His statements on issues in recent time changed faster then Ferrari Enzo get' to it's top gear!!!

Wht Nawaz said was correct n it was back by Army chief..Our soldiers are dying by not fighting with others,they are dying cos of some of the worst weather condition on this planet,We must find a way to stop this for sake of human life's Period !!!!!

Mutual withdrawal from where & where to? India will only be agreeable to disengage from the Saltoro ridge & that too if Pakistan signs on to the AGPL. If anyone thinks that India will vacate its troops from the Siachen glacier itself, they are living in a fool's paradise. For that to happen & to obtain an equal withdrawal from the Pakistani side, Pakistan will have to withdraw almost a 100 km from their present lines. Don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Are you the Major General of the indian army?

The worst part of this cry baby games is almost all our politicians are worst then babies when the cry,N imran khan is no other infect today this guy looks more hungry for seats then anyother party in pakistan His statements on issues in recent time changed faster then Ferrari Enzo get' to it's top gear!!!

Wht Nawaz said was correct n it was back by Army chief..Our soldiers are dying by not fighting with others,they are dying cos of some of the worst weather condition on this planet,We must find a way to stop this for sake of human life's Period !!!!
!

And what way that would be. Unilateral withdrawal of forces from Siachen so that India can come down and occupy more of our territory. Will ganja fight to recapture that territory in any such case? Obviously No. So Nawaz Sharif should keep his mouth shut and pay the utility bills due of Ittifaq mills.

So the great Imran Khan is giving India a say over Pakistani military movements, potentially resulting in Pakistani soldiers remaining deployed in areas where they can be killed by topography and weather with no risk to the lives of Indians. What a patriot!

Atleast some pro Pakistan statement by IK. As for that ganja nawaz he don't really care for this land, remember kargil how he ordered withdrawl on US orders when he got some $$$$.

Unilateral Withdrawl of Pakistan by Siachen means we are inviting India to come and occupy Baltistan and severe Pakistan's China border link.Only an idiot like Nawaz Sharif would suggest unilateral withdraw ( Army Chief spoke about bilateral withdrawal).

Unilateral Withdrawl of Pakistan by Siachen means we are inviting India to come and occupy Baltistan and severe Pakistan's China border link.Only an idiot like Nawaz Sharif would suggest unilateral withdraw ( Army Chief spoke about bilateral withdrawal).

despite living with us for 6 decades, u people just dont get it. what pakistan pulled on india in kargil, ie occupy heights that were just vacated, india would never do to anyone

It has to be taken by steps, 1/3 move this year and then the next. It is also costing India alot, even though they economy is growing; why waste money?

India always believe in peace its only after pakistan which attempted to occupy Siachen, India forced to consolidate there.

We will be very happy to climb down but we can't trust pakistan specially pak army and it is said that china is behind the move at Siachen.

I am all for reducing our presence over there but only reducing it not vacating it completely.

As its very vital to have 365 presence there:

1.) To have a eagle eye view of chinese activities, supplies to pak

2.) Water the most essential thing in the world.

And what way that would be. Unilateral withdrawal of forces from Siachen so that India can come down and occupy more of our territory. Will ganja fight to recapture that territory in any such case? Obviously No. So Nawaz Sharif should keep his mouth shut and pay the utility bills due of Ittifaq mills.

Have little respect for elders..I'm sure none of this was in your parents mind when they raised you..either ur very young or very old..I could name that in 1 tone

Who has told you that Nawaz sharif have said there should be Unilateral withdrawal.Have you done ur research or rather then just playing old finger pointing games, You sound like our so called interior minister the one and only rehman malik :)

Let's just not get caught up in Personalities,People who'r trying to make difference and doing good deeds for the sake of pakistan can never be ignored.

As i said in my previous post..Our Soldiers are dying by some of the worst weather conditions.

Pakistan if have to should take the initiative to resolve this matter to save life's from both sides of the border..

It is very easy for kids to seat in their room right front of the computer with cup of coffee in the hands. and just open thoughts n say wht ur saying...It would be very different only if u realize wht type of circumstances they'r going thru every single sec.I bet you won't even give a good thought on it for 7 mins..

Somebody needs to teach Imran saab about geography, directions and more importantly North is considered as North only and not as North-East in any part of the world.

The following is an excerpt from an article written by Brig (r) Javed Hussain, ex SSG commander.

The fight for Siachen – The Express Tribune

The dispute revolves round the extension of the Line of Control (LOC) beyond a point on the Saltoro Range known by its map reference as NJ 9820420. The demarcated LOC ends at this point —“thence north to the glaciers” is what the Karachi agreement of 1949 states about the extension. According to the Indians, this meant that the LoC should extend northwards along the Saltoro Range up to Sia Kangri.

On the other hand, Pakistan’s stand is that beyond NJ 9820420, the LOC should extend eastward up to the Karakoram pass. Extending the LOC northwards would give the entire Siachen Glacier-Saltoro area to India, while extending it eastward would give it to Pakistan.

Pakistan should immediately move out of the area which is lawfully India's.

Back
Top Bottom