What's new

Pakistan must shut down terror machinery: Indian PM at UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbay, tumm logon' nay bhee Islam kabool karr liya? Jay ho, naye Mussbharat kee! :D

kya kare sir ji, aap se bachne ke liye sab kuch !!!

PS. Mussbharat .. :omghaha: hahahaha it's a real gud one :tup:

In short - India was also directed to minimize the presence of its troops in Kashmir. Tell me how many of them were backed out the next day of the resolution? Both the countries were asked to act, not exclusively Pakistan. Please spare us from this violation thing.

aray yaar go through the resolution ,it says clearly pakistan has to withdraw unilatrally.

If you one day actually accept Islam, your long held dream of "Akhand Mussbharat" will become a reality..... :smokin:

P.S. Yes, I know, I'm really funny! :P
Janab yahan tutay futay Bharat mein lagi padi hai ... Akhand mein to L... lag jane hai !!!!
Waise aayega maaza bigday huo ko sudharne mein. :devil:

In short - India was also directed to minimize the presence of its troops in Kashmir. Tell me how many of them were backed out the next day of the resolution? Both the countries were asked to act, not exclusively Pakistan. Please spare us from this violation thing.

This has always been my problem with senior pakistani members here wrt to the UN resolutions. You tend to be complicity ignorant of what is front of you, and defy logic just to promote your interest. What part of the resolution did you not understand where it explicitly states Indian troop minimization can only occur when there is complete withdrawal from pakistan...Please tell me how is this not clear to you....

When it comes to UN security council resolution I have seen many times Webmaster, asim and other senior members conveniently backing out of the discourse....

Now the question arises, have you actually read the Un security council resolutions, if so please tell me what precedes India's troop reduction.

both countries are BSing eachother and will do it untill both settle scores with eachother. Hindus are furious because muslims split indian subcontinant into more then four states while muslims for splitting pakistan in to 2. Let the Americans leave AFG and then people will start hearing the music

both countries are BSing eachother and will do it untill both settle scores with eachother. Hindus are furious because muslims split indian subcontinant into more then four states while muslims for splitting pakistan in to 2. Let the Americans leave AFG and then people will start hearing the music

And will that be in pakistan's interest. You do realise that escalation in violence helps India's cause in kashmir and makes the common kashmiri suffer, this is not the 80's, ties have changed, sooner the common pakistanis realize this, better will be the process of resolution.

Either negotiate the same UN resolutions that have been in the books for years or start the bilateral process penned by musharraf and Singh in Agra. These are the only two options, armed conflict is only going to weaken pakistans position and will allow India to put this issue on the back burner till something drastic occurs.

And will that be in pakistan's interest. You do realise that escalation in violence helps India's cause in kashmir and makes the common kashmiri suffer, this is not the 80's, ties have changed, sooner the common pakistanis realize this, better will be the process of resolution.

Either negotiate the same UN resolutions that have been in the books for years or start the bilateral process penned by musharraf and Singh in Agra. These are the only two options, armed conflict is only going to weaken pakistans position and will allow India to put this issue on the back burner till something drastic occurs.
war is in no ones interst. But it cannot be averted as we have seen in the past let the countries armies settle it as our politicans failed to do so in past 65 years.

war is in no ones interst. But it cannot be averted as we have seen in the past let the countries armies settle it as our politicans failed to do so in past 65 years.

War's between India and pakistan has been due to failure of diplomacy in all occasion but the kargil, where pakistani military's miscalculated actions were beyond the control of the civilian government. But the fact remains is neither pakistan nor India is in the position to win an all out worthwhile victory in armed conflict against the other party, and thus if one side thinks that resolution of kashmir lies in an armed conflict, they are living in fools paradise.

hey buddy,,u got ur family member's in Army ??

There can be no peace with India. India & US both are united against Pakistan & this is what the patwris & GEO don't want to believe & they are just acting like crazy wh*re b!tches who only love DOLLARS. These spineless politicians & Media are openly defying Islam & whats written in Quran for these evil countries who are killing Muslims all over the world. I think you all Muslims should read Surrah Tubah & this surah is a punch to all of you who are living in the fiction world of fairy tales.

Both govt seems to have come around to the peace talks to carry forward sincerely but how much unanimity is there in the Pakistan establishment is the question mark

India har jagga yea he raag alaapta rehta ha

Pakistan suffered more because of terrorism than anyone else but still Pakistan get all blame for terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom