What's new

Pakistan must shut down terror machinery: Indian PM at UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manmohan-UN.jpg

1378696_4897701060172_1375760255_n.jpg

:omghaha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not Me,,but yes I do have Relatives & Friends,,,,,,,
I asked because,,,,,no 1 thinks about the people who are left behind,,,,,,,,& that's a bitter site of the war.
You? anyone in Indian Military? or Just keyboard solider?

India har jagga yea he raag alaapta rehta ha

Pakistan suffered more because of terrorism than anyone else but still Pakistan get all blame for terrorism

Ever wondered why??? Both countries got it's independence in the same time,,, then why is pakistan being touted as the epicenter of the terrorism it's immediate neighbors, european countries and trusted strategic partners alike?????

Pakistan is not supposed to have any interest in J&K which is an intergral part of India...and yes, I am not talking about Baluchistan!

Balochis are not Hindu they are Muslims like us ... You people have created problems over there and replying to us of Kashmir issue ... But Kashmiris are Muslims & they don't want to live with baniya .....

Balochis are not Hindu they are Muslims like us ... You people have created problems over there and replying to us of Kashmir issue ... But Kashmiris are Muslims & they don't want to live with baniya .....

How about they live with Dalits and other backward classes? No baniya or Bhramins we promise !!! :tongue:

creating problems is pakistan's national policy not india's policy.

lol idiot...

One side MMS said "kashmir hamara atoot patoot shatoot tang shang hey"

after said "ham iska masla tarekay sa mil jul kar hal karna chahtay hain"

:omghaha: tera mama atooot patang hey tu fir mil jul kar masla b hal karna hey :omghaha:

If India is truly honest in solving Kashmir issue, then there is no need to support Kashmiri freedom fighters or its people.

The problem is there is no honesty in some of the baniyas living there.

baniya????????? :cheesy:

Catholic sonia/rahul or Sikh Manmohan??? :undecided:

You just posted a picture calling the Kashmir on your side as Pak Occupied Kashmir :D

He might have got the map from some Indian site ... You should understand this ... Anyways see another map and be happy:

kashmir.gif

Increase in congress's vote bank, more augmentation if MMS calls off his meeting with NS. Nice excuse would be MMS had a strong purgative last night therefore he's unable to join NS in scheduled meeting.

NS on other hand should come back to Pakistan, no point wasting taxpayer's money in New York. This meeting ain't gonna yield anything. Consider it all over at least for now, India are at elections. If NS is still keen then he should wait for the new government.

I don't know why is NS so interested to please India & wants to conduct dialogue ... Itna tau log apni bivi ko nahi manatey jitna ye India ko manata hai ... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom