What's new

Pakistan must sign no-war pact with India: Former diplomat Ashraf Jehangir Qazi

Indians having literal orgasms on this thread. Lol so active.

Pakistan's long term strategic objective should be to balkanize India. Making peace with India will be seen as a weakness as always.
You have suffered because of this mentality and in no position to wage anything. May be another 100 years,if you are not balkanized by then.

Yeah destroying 20 years of Indian investment, plotting and planning has been a gift to India 😂😂😂😂

The underhand desperation for Pakistan to work with India and allow India to access the region is a no no for Pakistan

Repeatedly hitting and blocking India at every turn is vital for Pakistan
What have you achieved by that India centric strategy in last 75_ years? You lost more than you gained from it. You lost BD. You lost Afghanistan. You lost Iran because of international sanctions. They want you to pay up 18 billion dollars for not honoring to build your iP pipeline commitment.

it would be a good opportunity for India to do this, and I doubt they would get a better opportunity to do so.
But the external backlash with the international community will be absolute massive, not to mention that China will likely get involved because India will definitely struggle through kashmir.
India will ultimately defeat Pakistan in a conventional war, but it will be extremely bloody and slow
its naive to think India or Iran will get involved directly. China wont, current economic crisis in pakistan, its reluctance to send its citizens to Balochistan are few examples.
india need not defeat Pakistan miltarily to get Kashmir, we can even win by attrition war.

Exactly!

I am okay with Pakistan signing a war pact with India for conventional war.

Unconventional and Nuclear wars should be excluded from this pact.
You understand the Pakistani psyche very well and make a good imitation.

But you miss one point. Pakistanis (at least PDF Pakistanis) strongly believe that Russia and entire West (that includes USA) has backed and supported India while such support always has been denied to Pakistan and that despite such great odds Pakistan has achieved the feat of standing up to a 7 times bigger enemy for 75 years.

Haven't you read those repetitive posts of @PAKISTANFOREVER?

@omaromar

What have you achieved by that India centric strategy in last 75_ years? You lost more than you gained from it. You lost BD. You lost Afghanistan. You lost Iran because of international sanctions. They want you to pay up 18 billion dollars for not honoring to build your iP pipeline commitment.

We gained independence

I've stated this before, india is 1.4 Billion people, we have common culture, common language

The risk after 1947 was that our commonality would erase our independence and our corrupt elite and businessmen would happily sell us for economic gains from India

Kashmir, hindu hatred and conflict kept us free and Independent to the point where trade with India is miniscule and we have conflict over everything

This is vital in order to keep Pakistan free against a Hindu enemy we understand

Bangladesh was 1000 miles away, it was always difficult to keep as one state.
Bangladesh is a Muslim state as per partition.
We had to kill or run of millions of Hindus to ensure Bangladesh remained a free Muslim state, the Bangladeshi are doing the rest

Afghanistan has been after us since the beginning, no Pakistani actions were required
What Pakistan did do however was ensure our enemies inside Afghanistan were destroyed
The Afghan Republic is toast, and Indians ran for the lives after U.S and NATO left, that's 20 years of planning, plotting and investment down the drain

Pakistans problems are corruption and economic, which we need to overcome

Conflict with India is not a problem it is a necessity to ensure freedom

ISI is alive and kicking and just like it pulled off a coup inside Afghanistan, targeting India, Khalistan, Kashmir, Indian Muslims and utilising Hindutva extremism and the division it causes is a ongoing effort that is essential to defend hundreds of millions of Muslims across South Asia

We gained independence

I've stated this before, india is 1.4 Billion people, we have common culture, common language

The risk after 1947 was that our commonality would erase our independence and our corrupt elite and businessmen would happily sell us for economic gains from India

Kashmir, hindu hatred and conflict kept us free and Independent to the point where trade with India is miniscule and we have conflict over everything

This is vital in order to keep Pakistan free against a Hindu enemy we understand

Bangladesh was 1000 miles away, it was always difficult to keep as one state.
Bangladesh is a Muslim state as per partition.
We had to kill or run of millions of Hindus to ensure Bangladesh remained a free Muslim state, the Bangladeshi are doing the rest

Afghanistan has been after us since the beginning, no Pakistani actions were required
What Pakistan did do however was ensure our enemies inside Afghanistan were destroyed
The Afghan Republic is toast, and Indians ran for the lives after U.S and NATO left, that's 20 years of planning, plotting and investment down the drain

Pakistans problems are corruption and economic, which we need to overcome

Conflict with India is not a problem it is a necessity to ensure freedom

ISI is alive and kicking and just like it pulled off a coup inside Afghanistan, targeting India, Khalistan, Kashmir, Indian Muslims and utilising Hindutva extremism and the division it causes is a ongoing effort that is essential to defend hundreds of millions of Muslims across South Asia
Nothing independent about Pakistan's identity. It ideologically depends on India being Hindu majority which props up Hindutva. If I were Hindutva, I would give Pakistan the highest Hindutva award.

India does not need to worry about a conventional war with Pakistan. Pakistan is broke... War costs money.

Does anybody here know roughly how much a all out war will with India will cost Pakistan every day? I heard it will cost India 500 million USD everyday.
Lack of fuel supplies and no relief from broad alone will ground the sepoy army after a few days.

Indians having literal orgasms on this thread. Lol so active.

You have to remember the few smart ones (actually doing something and knowing something and contributing something) have left for a reason.

The rest sticking around are 99% the fugly loser type now (inside and out)....bhakts and bhakt-suckers.

PDF is their bob and vagene smut.....a weird bunch of masochist perverts with a typical bipolar dhimmi schadenfreude and then dhimmi inferiority complex (depending on their PMS karen menstrual cycle along with topic at hand)

They hate themselves immensely (its why they have lived with the abuse they give and receive back here so long and grown very fond of it) and also by extension hate actually worthy Indians (that are entirely different to their psyche and complex and show them up like oil and water whenever they face them).... and thus inflict their collective mental disease with reckless abandon these days given relative extinction of the better folk here.

Its quite pathetic that many Pakistani members continue to give them oxygen and have done their part to turn this forum into an agony aunt for this dhimmi complex.

If you just say "ok dhimmi"... like "ok boomer" to each of the lost causes where required...and save/guard productive talk for actual productive people that are capable of bringing some actual meaning and insight.....the forum will be better off and will leverage past this grand (inevitable) imperfection of its setup and the malcontent obsessed that find their way here and fester.

I forgot to add this @my2cents fellow (and all the other ones in this thread) to the earlier list I made of these losers:

The fact that the reply I quote there by the "Skull and Bones" loser is still up (given what he compares ALL Pakistanis to) and no penalty (seemingly) given to him shows one major part of decline in this forum (i.e its grand imperfection that exists for whatever reason now).

Really sad to see folks like Joe Shearer and the upper crust of worth (regd Indians) in this forum having left, sparsely posting or even exiled for whatever reason by all of this (including the heavy fuzzy counter-reaction that formed by it)

But really funny to see these gutter urchins (that sometimes claim and wonder where the better ones are) unable to see where/why.

Do agree war is not a cup of tea for both nations this will open many fields specially free trade to booster further ecnomics ties with india

You have to remember the few smart ones (actually doing something and knowing something and contributing something) have left for a reason.

The rest sticking around are 99% the fugly loser type now (inside and out)....bhakts and bhakt-suckers.

PDF is their bob and vagene smut.....a weird bunch of masochist perverts with a typical bipolar dhimmi schadenfreude and then dhimmi inferiority complex (depending on their PMS karen menstrual cycle along with topic at hand)

They hate themselves immensely (its why they have lived with the abuse they give and receive back here so long and grown very fond of it) and also by extension hate actually worthy Indians (that are entirely different to their psyche and complex and show them up like oil and water whenever they face them).... and thus inflict their collective mental disease with reckless abandon these days given relative extinction of the better folk here.

Its quite pathetic that many Pakistani members continue to give them oxygen and have done their part to turn this forum into an agony aunt for this dhimmi complex.

If you just say "ok dhimmi"... like "ok boomer" to each of the lost causes where required...and save/guard productive talk for actual productive people that are capable of bringing some actual meaning and insight.....the forum will be better off and will leverage past this grand (inevitable) imperfection of its setup and the malcontent obsessed that find their way here and fester.

I forgot to add this @my2cents fellow (and all the other ones in this thread) to the earlier list I made of these losers:

The fact that the reply I quote there by the "Skull and Bones" loser is still up (given what he compares ALL Pakistanis to) and no penalty (seemingly) given to him shows one major part of decline in this forum (i.e its grand imperfection that exists for whatever reason now).

Really sad to see folks like Joe Shearer and the upper crust of worth (regd Indians) in this forum having left, sparsely posting or even exiled for whatever reason by all of this (including the heavy fuzzy counter-reaction that formed by it)

But really funny to see these gutter urchins (that sometimes claim and wonder where the better ones are) unable to see where/why.
Bro, you took the words out of my mouth. All these dhimmis mental orgasming at the mere thought that Pakistan and Pakistanis will implode and become a junior partner to the “Ak-LUND” Bharat 🤮🤢🤮🤢

They are absolutely obsessed with us and our women. You can actually see it through their writing at what they’re thinking. They want a Pakistan devoid of its Islamic identity where we’re all part of the extended desi family to make it easier (in these mentally sickos mind) to pick up our women.

From Facebook to YT to IG, I’ve come across thousands of comments from these creatures on various accounts of Pakistani women, and the harassment is always this: you think you’re Arab (because we’re proud to be Muslim and many of us pray 5x a day including me). You betrayed your Indian identity to become a desert cult follower etc. you think you’re Arab Turks Persian etc.

They’re exactly of what they accused us of..identity crisis. Our history is stolen by them. They’ll claim we’re the same people so they can co-sign on our history, but only 3% of their pathetic nation shares any similarity to us. Imagine that, how confused they are about their own identity.

I reported one to his university for harassing a Pakistani mother on her IG account. I took screenshots of the horrific stuff he was saying. This ugly mofo attends a grad program at U of FL and here on a student visa. I hope the POS gets kicked out of computer science program. I grew up brawling in the streets, but now need to deal with them strategically.

Some of the Pakistanis here need not to engage these a holes. All of them became active after PMIK NCV. Our people need to not interact with them, cause they’re looking to subjugate us in cleverly way.

My hatred for them has increased 1000x. I take every opportunity to undermine them, and I enjoy it.

its naive to think India or Iran will get involved directly. China wont, current economic crisis in pakistan, its reluctance to send its citizens to Balochistan are few examples.
india need not defeat Pakistan miltarily to get Kashmir, we can even win by attrition war.

Pakistan's army needs an imaginary fear from India to keep itself relevant within its own country. I like the approach of the BJP and its foreign policy wrt to Pakistan....Let us stop talking to Gov or Military backed Gov of Pakistan for another 25 years, Pakistan will make its own course correction and realize who is their real enemy...

Back
Top Bottom