What's new

Pakistan Navy and Amphibious transport dock ships

Amphibious ships won't be much useful to us.
I agree with BLACKGOLD said.

We definitely need the Landing craft Amphibious Capability for attacking the Southern tip of India in case of our War with them. :pakistan:

You should focusing to Build more Fregates, Submarine and adding some AAW Destroyer to cover your shore and water from enemy onslaught. I think the Indians in this thread is right about your weaknesses

Not required by PN
Should focus more on Submarines

Why would Pakistan need a amphibous at all ? Unless you are going to invade ?

Pakistan should concentrate

1) Coast gaurd
2) A Search and rescue
3) More Destroyers, Gun boats, hovercraft, Cruiser and Frigates
4) Creating a couple of AIrforces dedicating for the navy , helicopters and sea variant of JF-17 Thunder
5) Sea varaint of Babour Cruise Missle and increase its range
6) More submarines, Attack and Hunter and mini SUbmarines
7) Long range UAVs and Under water UAVs
8) Have mini aircraft carrier and Helicopter cruiser
9) Create a Green water navy and Brown water navy
10) Pakistan version of the MArine
11) ASW task forces both sea and air.

Not having a an amphibous seacraft or super carrier should really NOT be an issue for Pakistan. Contrate on the list above and eventually you will have a Blue water navy. Until then Pakistan doctorine does not fit to have these seacrafts.

Pakistan should concentrate on modernizing the airforce and army the two important branches.
In the future when the economic situation is better,then you could look at the navy.

We definitely need the Landing craft Amphibious Capability for attacking the Southern tip of India in case of our War with them. :pakistan:

you just adding more juicy big and lump target list for Indian Submarine or Naval Aviation Forces. Surely India Navy is getting more powerful recently, so Pakistani Navy just need to focusing to invest their strength in surface combatant unit (like AAW destroyer,Fregate, Corvette, Fast Attack Missile Boat and so on) and submarine forces, and adding naval strike version of JF 17 to chase away the Indian Navy from your shore when the war between Pakistan and Indian happened.

well we need few badly but probleum is our thinktank is nuts we have biggest enemy list in the world we dont have weapons which you need to enhance defence capabilities

Why would Pakistan need a amphibous at all ? Unless you are going to invade ?

Pakistan should concentrate

1) Coast gaurd
2) A Search and rescue
3) More Destroyers, Gun boats, hovercraft, Cruiser and Frigates
4) Creating a couple of AIrforces dedicating for the navy , helicopters and sea variant of JF-17 Thunder
5) Sea varaint of Babour Cruise Missle and increase its range
6) More submarines, Attack and Hunter and mini SUbmarines
7) Long range UAVs and Under water UAVs
8) Have mini aircraft carrier and Helicopter cruiser
9) Create a Green water navy and Brown water navy
10) Pakistan version of the MArine
11) ASW task forces both sea and air.

Not having a an amphibous seacraft or super carrier should really NOT be an issue for Pakistan. Contrate on the list above and eventually you will have a Blue water navy. Until then Pakistan doctorine does not fit to have these seacrafts.[/QUOTE

As mentioned above PN plays a defensive role and has no requirement to become a blue water Navy.

Ideally Pakistan Navy fleet at any given time should consist of: This is just personal list if the country was not poor...

15 Frigates : 4, F22P, plus 6 F23P plus 5 miko class
5 Corvettes : (Milgam class) or type 56
10 Submarines: type 43Qing class and type 41class or german type 214
15 FAC boats : Azmat Class FAC missile boats,
6 MRTB 33
10 MRTB 15
6 Mine countermeasures vessel
10 Auxiliary Vessels.
1 Hospital ship

Naval Air Wing

12 MPA : PC3 Orion, Chinese Y8. Ilyushin Il-38
4 Transport : Tactical
8 ASW, SAR: Seakings
20 ASW : 1 Harbin Z9 with every combat ship
4 EW : Hawker 800
10 SAR : Bells 416
36 fighters : J10B or J11B Dedicated to naval role

PAKISTAN COAST GUARDS
troop size should be raised from 7000 to 10000. They should be managed by the navy not the army. Coast guard should be provided with latest weapons and equipments.
2 Recon : Albatros
10 SAR. Recon: Bell ranger
20 Boats : Armidale class boats, fast response boats or petrol boats.

PAK MARINES
Should be raised to a Division level with its own , mechanized, armored, artillery, aviation, engineers, signals or logistic. They need to be trained on the pattern of UK marines or french foreign legions.They also need to change their current blue camo color uniform to a more sublime color of light gray and sand color digital design mix uniforms. they should also be provided with better weapons like AUG styr or AK74 with *** sights and grip, minimi ETC. They should also be provided with bullet proof jackets, night sights, communication integrated systems. Marine forces should specialize in the amphibious warfare.

The navy needs to work on developing of Surveillance satellites and develop of sub launched cruise missile. They should continue work on future developments in all the areas of arm forces...

i like my commandos a its very power full army i like it very much

:pakistan:i like my commandos a its very power full army i like it very much

Time to give our 12000 Marines some serious Hardware

eXALBo.jpg

TURKISH
OR
Yuzhao_%28Type_071%29_Class_Amphibious_Ship.JPG

CHINESE ?

Time to give our 12000 Marines some serious Hardware

eXALBo.jpg

TURKISH
OR
Yuzhao_%28Type_071%29_Class_Amphibious_Ship.JPG

CHINESE ?
Are your marines not for coastal protection duties? There doesn't seem to be any scope for an expeditionary force of this kind within Pakistan's thinking right now.

Pakistan would sooner or later (or may be already) realise that some blue water capabilities are essential just to defend our own coast line especially operating in a region where there is so much blue water activities are going on. Indian Navy is very ambitious and they are spending a lot of money. Likewise, we should invest in building our own nuclear submarines indigenously so we can extend our naval frontiers and a more credible second strike capability.

Back
Top Bottom