What's new

Pakistan navy post 2020 - Future Plans

I have one huge surprise news related to Pak Navy but can't share it.
there will be very big surprise for the world and India.
Probably a longer range submarine launched cruise missile or maybe some update regarding our super secret nuclear submarine project :pakistan::pakistan::yahoo::yahoo:

I have one huge surprise news related to Pak Navy but can't share it.
there will be very big surprise for the world and India.
If you cant share it then keep your gob shut. What is the meaning of this rubbish that you have news but cannot share it.
Too many beans are spilt by enthusiastic people like you hearing this or that from their brother, father or uncle and then jumping up and down like morons.
If you were given a secret then keep it to your self. Remember your open mouth will sink you and your source as the MI is very good at linking you to your contacts and then the source.
So dont jeoperdize any one's career by opening your mouth. Take this as sincere advice from an elder brother.
Regards
A

Last edited:
Sub-launched missiles, or 054 launch/induction, or even new helicopters ... none of these are big surprises for anyone as we all expect them to happen sooner or later. The biggest surprises could be:

A. Navy is being disbanded altogether.
B. That fake news about the Chinese carrier wasnt fake.
C. PN chief on another foreign visit breaking all records.
D. Su-35!!

Sub-launched missiles, or 054 launch/induction, or even new helicopters ... none of these are big surprises for anyone as we all expect them to happen sooner or later. The biggest surprises could be:

A. Navy is being disbanded altogether.
B. That fake news about the Chinese carrier wasnt fake.
C. PN chief on another foreign visit breaking all records.
D. Su-35!!
A. What do you mean
B. It's fake
C. So?
D. It's dead, chapter closed.

@Quwa
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Wouldn't Baynunah class have been a good choice for Pakistan? 920 tons but armed with 8 50km anti-air missiles(RIM-162ESSM.)
CMN_combattante_br71_Baynunah_class_corvette_UAE_Navy_03.jpg

@Quwa
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Wouldn't Baynunah class have been a good choice for Pakistan? 920 tons but armed with 8 50km anti-air missiles(RIM-162ESSM.)
CMN_combattante_br71_Baynunah_class_corvette_UAE_Navy_03.jpg
Pakistan isn't on good terms with the French right now. But I do think an option is there to work with Turkey to design a very similar corvette, assuming the PN needs it. Otherwise, another option is to just work on the Damen design and make it do more.

Pakistan isn't on good terms with the French right now. But I do think an option is there to work with Turkey to design a very similar corvette, assuming the PN needs it. Otherwise, another option is to just work on the Damen design and make it do more.
Would America let Pakistan have ESSM even? Also, UAE may be developing future ships indigenously that we don't know about so cooperation is vital. Pakistan may be able to contribute Harbah missile, and other missiles to projects.

Would America let Pakistan have ESSM even? Also, UAE may be developing future ships indigenously that we don't know about so cooperation is vital. Pakistan may be able to contribute Harbah missile, and other missiles to projects.
Pakistan opt into various alternatives to the ESSM, e.g., Umkhonto, Hisar, Aster-15, and CAMM. As for AShW, I'd look at equipping small and fast ships with the supersonic-cruising AShM.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom