What's new

Pakistan needed 50 Billion Trees for Clean and Healthy Environment !!!

I sold 25 year old tree of kikar at price 100000 rs two month ago in my village near Bahawal Pur,

Many million old trees wasted both sides of roads and canals every year .

Pakistan debt can be paid off if these old trees harvested sold properly.

GOP and Forest Department leadership is sleeping

IMG_20190402_121232.jpg
well hollistic farming which is now considered a lost art can bring the arid land back to life in most cases.

all this requires planning with foresight and consultation.

Great new techniques in the area of making arid land ferttile even in the area of munimmi rain has evolved in India. It has shown unbelievable results. Dry Barren land has turned into lush green food forests. It is not less exciting then n watching sophisticated space mission. Yesterday I visited Yoga Centre. I was amazed to see the beauty of the farm house. They told me that it was a Barren piece of land which there turned into Yoga Centre with lush green area. I took some photos.

IMG_20190402_121225.jpg
IMG_20190402_115710.jpg
IMG_20190402_121236.jpg

Last edited:
Great new techniques in the area of making arid land ferttile even in the area of munimmi rain has evolved in India. It has shown unbelievable results. Dry Barren land has turned into lush green food forests. It is not less exciting then n watching sophisticated space mission. Yesterday I visited Yoga Centre. I was amazed to see the beauty of the farm house. They told me that it was a Barren piece of land which there turned into Yoga Centre with lush green area. I took some photos.

View attachment 550945 View attachment 550945 View attachment 550945

Good , Drones can be used for plantation of million of trees per day !

Yes the beautiful ices on the mountains are melting fast.

Need 10 trees per capita, 10 trees per car, 10 trees per square feet of paved road, and 100 trees per building.

There needs to have tree-tax fund if you set up a factory.

There needs to be greenbelt around ring road of Lahore. Theres tons of vacant area.

Do we even have land and water for 50 billion trees in a densely populated country like Pakistan, a good portion of which is arid?

LOL?
Trees get you water ffs and keep your land.
Try exploring something called science specially the one linked with climate.

View attachment 550950

View attachment 550948 View attachment 550945 View attachment 550949

India's success in this has largely gone unappreciated somehow. Respect where respect is due

India's success in this has largely gone unappreciated somehow. Respect where respect is due

I see many silent revolutions. When my salary was Rs 15000, i used to buy apples some time for Rs 150 a Kg. It was not affordable. Today, salary has risen many fold amd apples are available at Just Rs 50 to 60 a kg. Kesar mango is available at Rs 40 per kg on most of the time during the season. Vegetables are available at damn cheap rates. More and more people are moving for Zero budget farming. It uses cow Urine and dung as fertilizer. It reduces the fertilizer and insecticides cost to Zero and water consumption to almost 50% to 20% than what is requited in chemical fertilizer. Even UN has recognize this.

Our government institute has made a special culture of bacteria which makes your soil highly sof and fertile. After one years of use, No other fertilizer is needed. It was developed after 11 years of research. It has proven to be a blessing of GOD for farmer. It does everything for farmers. It has be used to add all essential ingredients and micro nutrition. You can use one bottle for life time no matter how big your farm is. Do you know how much does it cost? Just Rs. 20/-. It helps all waste of soil to rot very very fast and turn it into fertilizer. Your dead soil becomes alive (Full in microorganism). The test and weight of vegetables, food grains, and vegetables improve a lot. You will find many birds and honeybees roaming around in your farm once you stop the use of chemical fertilizer and moves to natural farming. The health of people who consumes it will also improve. It is a win win for farmers, consumers and country. I think , if Pakistan adopts this natural farming model, Pakistan's prosperity will improve and farmers will become prosperous. I am planning to buy a land for farming. I will make a permaculture farm producing organic food. It may take a year or two. I will send you the photos of the farm once it is done.

https://esecure.essar.com/?url=http...sq=qL4jv71tWPZnPM1ZRV75WZ274D70QQv71QL15Zszsq

Last edited:
I see many silent revolutions. When my salary was Rs 15000, i used to buy apples some time for Rs 150 a Kg. It was not affordable. Today, salary has risen many fold amd apples are available at Just Rs 50 to 60 a kg. Kesar mango is available at Rs 40 per kg on most of the time during the season. Vegetables are available at damn cheap rates. More and more people are moving for Zero budget farming. It uses cow Urine and dung as fertilizer. It reduces the fertilizer and insecticides cost to Zero and water consumption to almost 50% to 20% than what is requited in chemical fertilizer. Even UN has recognize this.

Our government institute has made a special culture of bacteria which makes your soil highly sof and fertile. After one years of use, No other fertilizer is needed. It was developed after 11 years of research. It has proven to be a blessing of GOD for farmer. It does everything for farmers. It has be used to add all essential ingredients and micro nutrition. You can use one bottle for life time no matter how big your farm is. Do you know how much does it cost? Just Rs. 20/-. It helps all waste of soil to rot very very fast and turn it into fertilizer. Your dead soil becomes alive (Full in microorganism). The test and weight of vegetables, food grains, and vegetables improve a lot. You will find many birds and honeybees roaming around in your farm once you stop the use of chemical fertilizer and moves to natural farming. The health of people who consumes it will also improve. It is a win win for farmers, consumers and country. I think , if Pakistan adopts this natural farming model, Pakistan's prosperity will improve and farmers will become prosperous. I am planning to buy a land for farming. I will make a permaculture farm producing organic food. It may take a year or two. I will send you the photos of the farm once it is done.

a farmer success story is always inspirational to study and learn from. it is the story of man himself.

The earning from other means and earning from farming has a big difference. Farming gives you a big satisfaction.

Its working the land that gives humans the satisfaction. Eating what you grow makes it just a little more delicious

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom