What's new

Pakistan needs an indigenous social theory to prevent the ideological influences of neighboring countries

@Mirzali Khan has highlighted that Pakistan can face severe social crisis as we have Afghanistan with its sharia law established at Eastern border and secular India at it's western border with huge culture influence due to its media and film industry.

Pakistanis will certainly be influenced by these two ideologies.
I have noticed that Pakistanis accept foreign influence very rapidly.
Do din Turkish drama chla dia,sari awam Ertugral ban gae thi
After pondering over this for some time,I concluded that we lack a national social theory of our own.

Iranians have Shia version of Islam
Chinese have their own Communism
Western people have their own unique social theory.
This keeps them away from foreign cultural influences.

While we lack such a package at national level.
we need to devise a theory and then promote that at national level.
This will give a sound basis for the existence of Pakistan,a social package crystal clear, understandable for a common man and path for our journey.

A theory like
"Neo -Modernism"

Neo-Modernism means the development of nation on scientific grounds and also upholding the moral standards set by Islam.
Women should be assigned particular science fields in which they are psychologically good at

Similarly,Men should be assigned other science fields
This will prevent mixing of men and women,thus both men and women are educated scientifically,while the cultural(or you can say Islamic) values are also remained preserved.

Zakat system should be copied as such from Islam. this is the best system in my opinion.
Presidential democratic system should be created.
Freedom of speech, Justice, preservence of culture of every ethnic group,,etc.

A distinct name "Neo -Modernism" will become a part of Pakistan's identity and in next 30-50 years, Pakistan will have solid civilizational roots distinct from every other nation on Earth.
Manifestations of stunted growth and cousin marriage.

And nothing for the thousands of years in between those two? :D

I'm not sure what you are asking me. Each territory was unique. Kashmir/ Baltistan (The Dardics) had their own dynasties which were Persian and Central Asian influenced. The Pashtuns with Durrani empire and Sindh and Baloch had their own which was heavily Arab influenced. If you are wanting me to list every dynasty and empire, believe me I can write a whole essay on it LOL.

The only territory which has identity crisis is Punjab and unfortunately that is where majority of Pakistanis live. The only thing they can pride themselves with is the 50 year Sikh rule and the people for some reason or another have been on the wrong side of history.

No, it's either your own government influences your ideology, or another government which will almost certainly be used for hostile manipulative purposes.

So yes, it is infinite times better that it is your own. And it is also for your own good, to build a strong healthy identity, promote nationalism and pursuing national interests.

Otherwise you'll be a lost gay liberal like yourself, or like others, blowing yourself up in some public area, and then youll cry muh extremism:rofl:
Lol, then leave what people want to believe to themselves. They arent completely dumb. I'd rather form my own opinion rather than be spoonfed what others want me to believe.
Y'all need to stop being so submissive.
I love how people like you cry about corruption and incompetence by the government then proceed to have stupid takes like these.
Some baboo in his office doesnt get to decide what is good for me, that is upto myself.

Lol, then leave what people want to believe to themselves. They arent completely dumb. I'd rather form my own opinion rather than be spoonfed what others want me to believe.
Y'all need to stop being so submissive.
I love how people like you cry about corruption and incompetence by the government then proceed to have stupid takes like these.
Some baboo in his office doesnt get to decide what is good for me, that is upto myself.
It's not about being dumb, you will simply be victim to foreign psyops. You ultimately fall for whatever is being spoon fed to you through various covert channels that you yourself don't realise, I choose it to be from my own people rather than foriegners with hostile interests!

Also forming a historical basis and narrative is literally what every state does. A state simply cannot function with everyone having their own unique opinon, this isn't choosing your favourite colour or food. It decides the fate and stability of a nation.

It's not about being dumb, you will simply be victim to foreign psyops. You ultimately fall for whatever is being spoon fed to you through various covert channels that you yourself don't realise, I choose it to be from my own people rather than foriegners with hostile interests!

Also forming a historical basis and narrative is literally what every state does. A state simply cannot function with everyone having their own unique opinon, this isn't choosing your favourite colour or food. It decides the fate and stability of a nation.
So you'd be forcefully brainwashed by your own people than allowing people of different opinions or intent, whether malicious or not to freely spread their opinion?
If people are dumb enough to fall for propaganda out of their own obliviousness, so be it.
And yes, every country has a unique history which certainly must be taught. Though that history being warped and fed into children and others in the form of the Uniform Curriculum is totally unacceptable.
Having the state formulate the ideology just opens more gateways to corruption and mismanagement.
Formulation of the ideology can be formed by historians and philosophers and the like out of their own will

Id argue when you leave people to their own and give them the freedom to think and do what they want we'll ultimately have a better, more tolerant society.

I do believe your comment is definitely valid, but i ultimately prefer total freedom of press and people than a state dictated ideology

So you'd be forcefully brainwashed by your own people than allowing people of different opinions or intent, whether malicious or not to freely spread their opinion?
If people are dumb enough to fall for propaganda out of their own obliviousness, so be it.
And yes, every country has a unique history which certainly must be taught. Though that history being warped and fed into children and others in the form of the Uniform Curriculum is totally unacceptable.
Having the state formulate the ideology just opens more gateways to corruption and mismanagement.
Formulation of the ideology can be formed by historians and philosophers and the like out of their own will

Id argue when you leave people to their own and give them the freedom to think and do what they want we'll ultimately have a better, more tolerant society.

I do believe your comment is definitely valid, but i ultimately prefer total freedom of press and people than a state dictated ideology
You don't have to believe what you are told, every nation on this planet has history classes and a national narrative - and they also have access to the Internet and international sources from various things.

It's impossible to completely indoctrinate or brainwash anyone. Really whoever has the most control of media flow has the advantage but opposite ideologies still flow around.

Why can Pakistan not present its own history and narrative to its people like every other country does?

You don't have to believe what you are told, every nation on this planet has history classes and a national narrative - and they also have access to the Internet and international sources from various things.

It's impossible to completely indoctrinate or brainwash anyone. Really whoever has the most control of media flow has the advantage but opposite ideologies still flow around.

Why can Pakistan not present its own history and narrative to its people like every other country does?
Opposing ideologies will always be prevalent, however that does not make it fair for the government to decide what to teach us in schools and other institutions

Imo, through the collective effort of the people and without any government interference we'll be able to forge an even stronger ideology

Opposing ideologies will always be prevalent, however that does not make it fair for the government to decide what to teach us in schools and other institutions

Imo, through the collective effort of the people and without any government interference we'll be able to forge an even stronger ideology
Every country in the world currently does so, and has the right to do so, and even attempts to propogate the histories of other regions in its own viewpoint, but you want to deny Pakistan that right?

You are literally trying to handicap yourself here. There will always be people pushing their own narrative for their own benefit, any sane and intelligent nation will try to at least maintain the dominance over their own narrative.

You are already a victim to their ideology but you don't even realise it, you are a prime example of why it's a good thing.

People have a choice to believe what they are taught, it's ironic because you yourself said this earlier:
And yes, every country has a unique history which certainly must be taught.

Every country in the world currently does so, and has the right to do so, and even attempts to propogate the histories of other regions in its own viewpoint, but you want to deny Pakistan that right?

You are literally trying to handicap yourself here. There will always be people pushing their own narrative for their own benefit, any sane and intelligent nation will try to at least maintain the dominance over their own narrative.

You are already a victim to their ideology but you don't even realise it, you are a prime example of why it's a good thing.

People have a choice to believe what they are taught, it's ironic because you yourself said this earlier:
Hmmm, yeah i guess so.
Looking back i did preassume some stuff.
My bad.

Back
Top Bottom