What's new

Pakistan needs way more provinces

TheLionOfReligion

New Recruit

Reaction score
The only way to stop this ethnic violence, is to make more provinces, and no not a Saraiki province, because that will result in more ethnic nationalism. A small country like The Netherlands already has 12 provinces, the only way to achieve national unity is to make more provinces, which are not based on ethnic/language lines . We need a similar system just like in Turkey, look at this map, we can make provinces based on cities.
: Google Afbeeldingen resultaat voor http://zameer36.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/pakistan-map-and-provinces.jpg

Making new provinces is not as easy as it sounds.

Opposition from ethnic political parties is only the initial hurdle. Then there's the contruction of so many provincial assemblies, voting districts etc. and the current level of corruption in the government can only misallocate funds to their own offshore accounts.

Pakistan can not gain an ounce of benefit from this unless we can reduce corruption and back this plan with sufficient funds.

We also have to think about forming a balanced system where all provinces have a means to generate revenue and not go bust in a matter of days.

More provinces are good but under strong administration which is not corrupt but unfortunately for Pakistan this is not the case we are ruled by massively corrupt & evil politicians who only think of themselves.

If there is any place we need more provinces it is in Balochistan & Khyber formerly known as N.W.F.P.

I don't agree with this. Afghanistan has 34 provinces and it is perhaps the most ethnically divided country in this world.

What we need is education to spread love between different ethnic groups.

Here is the map of Baluchistan
383980_337572566266353_858935585_n.jpg

The only way to stop this ethnic violence, is to make more provinces, and no not a Saraiki province, because that will result in more ethnic nationalism. A small country like The Netherlands already has 12 provinces, the only way to achieve national unity is to make more provinces, which are not based on ethnic/language lines . We need a similar system just like in Turkey, look at this map, we can make provinces based on cities.
: Google Afbeeldingen resultaat voor http://zameer36.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/pakistan-map-and-provinces.jpg

That was very naive of you.

You want to erradicate ethnicism by acknowledging and partitioning provinces onthe basis of it ?

Proviences made on ethnic lines will embolden separatists in Sindh and Baluchistan. They should be made across administrative lines and named after famous figures of Indus so we can also preserve our cultural heritage.

Every division should be made province plus some other geographical locations too and fata areas should be included in provine as well kashmir too
All these province should be developed equally so no discrimination and should set targets to creates jobs and revenues and more control as well

i think we don't need any new province for atleast a decade more. only thing i think should be done is to merge FATA with KPK and allocate seats for FATA in provincial assembly as well. try to convert tribal areas into main stream areas.

Proviences made on ethnic lines will embolden separatists in Sindh and Baluchistan. They should be made across administrative lines and named after famous figures of Indus so we can also preserve our cultural heritage.

i Totally agree with you, i think more provinces should be made by breaking up each province in to 3 to 4 pieces along administrative lines.

However there should be a choice on the names of the province, i call myself a patriotic Pakistani someone who always stand for this land, but would i wanted to be part of indus, no not really because that's not my history or cultural heritage and i wouldn't feel comfortable with that. As you would like to preserve your cultural heritage so would i.

i think we don't need any new province for atleast a decade more. only thing i think should be done is to merge FATA with KPK and allocate seats for FATA in provincial assembly as well. try to convert tribal areas into main stream areas.

FATA doesn't want to be with kp, fata as a separate province is a good idea, heck we even hate the name kp which is the doing of anp and an is most hated in fata as our ideologies are different.

We accept we are different to other pakistsnis, culturally and racially but do we want pushtoonistan the answer is big no, if the afghans have their ideas they must understand we rejected them how our other countrymen rejected India and if they keep their foolish ideology then they are unaware that an afghan can never defeat the Pakistani pushtoon and will be cut down in trying, wasn't the beating last time enough to learn from.

Back
Top Bottom