What's new

Pakistan objects to India’s Cartosat-2s satellite launch

This is election year.... and you know whats the most vote garnering tactic for political parties... "Bharat Humara Azali Dushman Hai, aur woh humain jeene nahi dega"...... play it in loop and garner votes ..
None of Pakistani leaders ever mention India in election rallies, but your Modi uses Pakistan as oxygen to his political career. Look at recent UP elections and his election as Pm was based on Him spewing hate against Pakistan in every rally. thats how scared you are of us and how unconcerned we are about you.

I was merely replying to your country fellow whose habitual rants you are too blind to read, and don't mention dogs in such a low manner as some of your people do marry them

Do you stop to read and then hit post? Take a break. Log off. Do something man. The stuff you post is just vile. People tag you to spew hate. Don’t put that on others. This is all you friend.

You have the option to ignore members, threads or sub forums. Just depressed looking at your posts.

Call centre clowns can't even differentiate between making comments and objections.
So when Indians did wet their Dhotis at the mere mention of 8 F-16s, they relished their cowardice as some policy but when others merely remark on something, it's a sign of weakness.
Not to mention every time they manage to put a bolt on a nut......IT'S BREAKING NEWS. !! :lol:

You know what, you are right, when either India or Pak object to something the other does, it is more or less akin to pissing and moaning about something we have no control over.

But see, we have been against US selling F16s to pakistan for a long time now and finally the deals get cancelled, hence no longer a weakness.
You on the other hand are still screeching about our space program, but aren't able to stop us, maybe you won't be weak if you stop us from launching the next satellite with a powerful IR payload.
Until then I guess you complaining is in fact, a weakness.

No more trolling posts please.

First image captured by Cartosat 2 satellite.
upload_2018-1-17_5-4-42.png

I can see why Pakistan expressed concern.

First image captured by Cartosat 2 satellite.
View attachment 448472
I can see why Pakistan expressed concern.

Because it gives Indian military power to spot even one missle truck move from outer space .

Then direct it's strike planes accordingly to take out the moving missle. Launcher .

Imagine trying to move a full armoured regiment India will know and does track anything in south Asia using satalites and long range swordfish radars.

Back
Top Bottom