What's new

Pakistan: Over 400 Hindu families are seeking Indian citizenship

yeaaah. :D We don't discriminate. We make it fcuking hard for everyone. :enjoy: Red tape in citizenship still continues.

@Rafael - You don't know what a pseudo Soviet place this country was 20 years back. Around the time when I was born. :D
Lol, I was also born some 20 yrs ago. But I dont remember a shit. :P

Lol, I was also born some 20 yrs. But I dont remember a shit. :P
I read all that. I don't remember anything. But hear and heard lots of stories. :D And there are relics of the past - seen the Government quarters? The Soviet style yellow haunted boxes? :tsk:

no offense but when your people are being targeted , killed and raped only an impotent would walk away by saying i have nothing to do with this .

My people.. Where? My people are the citizens of India.. Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and anyone else of any other faith. Pakistanis are Pakistanis. Citizens of an enemy country. Again, irrespective of their faith.

Muslims have their ummah while christians have their western world and european countries where do these people go .

What Ummah? Most muslim kills in this world are at the hands of other Muslims. Ummah is just a medivial fantasy which has no place in today's environment.

pakistani christians are given asylum on humanitarian grounds by western countries who call themselves secular .

Not only Pakistani Christians.. But Pakistanis muslims and Pakistani Hindus as well.

you can take your Mr Right bs somewhere else now
That's funny. Tell me.. If there is a war with Pakistan tomorrow, would the Hindus and sikhs in Pakistani army not fire at Indian soldiers. Or would Indian soldiers not kill the Hindus in Pakistani military. ?

Works both ways - Plenty of Indian Muslims too are eyeing on Pakistani citizenship.
lol u have no idea how much indian muslims get pissed off when someone calls them a pakistani....

a frnd of mine knocked the shit out of a bully wen he said "go to pakistan wer u belong"....

muslims have much more freedom and prosperity over here...they know they have a bright future here....they know if they live peacefully ...no one will say a word to them

they dont even think about goin to pakistan....even the radical ones....

want proof ??

@acetophenol @Razia Sultana @mujhaidind wat say ??? all muslims to pakistan where they belong :D

there u pissed off @turkish already

Last edited:
Works both ways - Plenty of Indian Muslims too are eyeing on Pakistani citizenship.
Do you have a link to prove that??? Or should we take your word for it.?? Indian Muslims are Indian just like any other . Yes I don't eat beef but I dont have a problem if my neighbor does!!

That's funny. Tell me.. If there is a war with Pakistan tomorrow, would the Hindus and sikhs in Pakistani army not fire at Indian soldiers. Or would Indian soldiers not kill the Hindus in Pakistani military. ?

:lol:

look man you seem to be very ignorant of ground realities , all i can tell you is come out of your closet and see how things really are . What you say things like 'i care about by muslim citizens rather than pakistani hindus blah blah' sounds very good but that's not how it works .

the highlighted part at-least cracked me up.

:lol:

look man you seem to be very ignorant of ground realities , all i can tell you is come out of your closet and see how things really are . What you say things like 'i care about by muslim citizens rather than pakistani hindus blah blah' sounds very good but that's not how it works .

the highlighted part at-least cracked me up.
getting cracked up is fine, but do you have a logical response? If you see a Pakistani Hindu and an Indian muslim drowning and you can save only 1, who will you save? Who is dearer to you? Think and answer.

Back
Top Bottom