What's new

Pakistan passes law to set up a sovereign wealth fund

At least it's not a Ponzi scheme like the so called "dam fund" or "investment in real estate by overseas Pakistanis" to oblige corrupt tycoons. As long as State Bank of Pakistan and all stake holders agree to be part of this initiative it will have success.

You need to learn what a ponzi scheme is. Neither of them were ponzi schemes.

Also, at least Dam fund & OP investment brought in dollars to the country whereas dollars literally run away from the sight of Dar Vader.

You need to learn what a ponzi scheme is. Neither of them were ponzi schemes.

Also, at least Dam fund & OP investment brought in dollars to the country whereas dollars literally run away from the sight of Dar Vader.
Where are these dams then? Baba Rehmte is now enjoying his life in the States.

88185961_2684583175161370_411480501434449920_n.jpg

Last edited:
My mind was analyzing that bold part, and I firmly believe that's what this is; this could be a sign of even more hard times to come, as international lenders now want guarantees.

This sovereign wealth fund news is like a black from the south side of Chicago living off food stamps suddenly wakes up one day and decides to become a hedge fund manager with no money.

Do you think a different makhluk will run the State Bank of Pakistan?
A little on the racist side, but none the less hilarious.

It's in the supreme court's account

A way to launder money... your economy minister should be given the title of a laundromat..

some one needs to clean all the billions of aid money for the floods..... i guess these kafirs take first cut as they are running charity institutions.

Are you high on drugs? Dam fund money was DONATION to the GOVERNMENT. Do I have to now give you the definition of a ponzi scheme? FFS, what disease do you patwaris have that makes you all low IQ dimwits?

The money was then invested to grow the fund. SC says it's only to be used to buy machinery not build the dam itself.

Now tell me what has Dar the Retard done with our currency reserves?

Last edited:
At least it's not a Ponzi scheme like the so called "dam fund" or "investment in real estate by overseas Pakistanis" to oblige corrupt tycoons. As long as State Bank of Pakistan and all stake holders agree to be part of this initiative it will have success.

How will it be financed?

So they plan to dispose these seven companies without any bidding process. Good for them. Pakistan will lose its assets, but at least few stakeholders will open Pizzerias in States.

what fing idiots the faujis have bestowed upon Pakistan. But the yadri di quom is still not getting the memo.

My mind was analyzing that bold part, and I firmly believe that's what this is; this could be a sign of even more hard times to come, as international lenders now want guarantees.

This sovereign wealth fund news is like a black from the south side of Chicago living off food stamps suddenly wakes up one day and decides to become a hedge fund manager with no money.

Do you think a different makhluk will run the State Bank of Pakistan?
Hopefully they don’t take the money of private people and park it in this fund.

Hopefully they don’t take the money of private people and park it in this fund.

Deep down, you know they will. Let me tell you one thing, during the 2008-2009 financial crisis, my family's business was unsteady. We were close to emptying our approximately 2.3 million dollar reserves as an emergency. When it got down to it, we sold assets and gathered all cash into that account to weather out the next few years. The difference is we survived as we had a team of knowledgeable people running the show; the same can't be said for Pakistan.

Now, there are good people in the country. However, their knowledge is inept because they've not been tested or put through the grind. The current "grunt" workforce in the bureaucracy is the same way. I see no hope in the present lot already being as duffer as it is.

I hope this is not their genius idea. Because that concept already exists it’s called a “ bank” lol

You don't seem to be familiar with the banking scandals of Pakistan, do more research into Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain and his family, their Punjab Bank fraud, and how they moved people's monies. Ultimately, the State Bank of Pakistan was forced to pay account holders pennies on the dollar. In contrast, the Chaudrary family assets increased multi-fold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom