What's new

Pakistan plan IPL equivalent

IPL and Big bash from australia will hardly leave any room for PPl to schedule the tournament at such a time of the year where they can get the availability of the overseas players.

son go and learn that in any oranization, if the rules are not followed, the bannings are issues, just like pdf, geo telecasted ipl previous yr but no body watches ipl

and im in UK, except pakistanis n indians no body gives a rats arse to cricket and i have indian friends they r crazy abt cricket, even they dont watch ipl

its EPL english premier league not ipl, how long you have been living here :lol::lol:

He was indeed right that u dont even do basic research,IPL is telecasted in England on ITV4,and the rating it achived in IPL season 3 was 8 times more than that achieved by Senata sports.

EPL is telecasted on Sky Sports and ESPN.

And what did u say English do not give an arse to Cricket,I dont know that IPL's popularity in england frustrated u to this level.

Cricket is the second most widely covered game much ahead of rugby union and rugby league,Cricket is also the 2nd most popular participation sports in Britain.

U r not the only one who had been to UK,dont manipulate reason's only because of ur frustration.

most important IPL will have a window in ICC FTP in coming years which will ensure all international players are able to play in the league... will PCB be able to hav that window?? i guess no .......

The major reason for the sucess of IPL is not money but the people of India and the love of the people for the game and the cricketers

He was indeed right that u dont even do basic research,IPL is telecasted in England on ITV4,and the rating it achived in IPL season 3 was 8 times more than that achieved by Senata sports.

EPL is telecasted on Sky Sports and ESPN.

And what did u say English do not give an arse to Cricket,I dont know that IPL's popularity in england frustrated u to this level.

Cricket is the second most widely covered game much ahead of rugby union and rugby league,Cricket is also the 2nd most popular participation sports in Britain.

U r not the only one who had been to UK,dont manipulate reason's only because of ur frustration.

ohh my god, keep living in dillusional world good for you

ignorance is bliss

just a simple suggestion ask some genuine non indian uk, us people, how well they follow ipl, and they will answer you :lol: itv telecasts all damn matches whether it be bangladesh vs pakistan match

i know how well ipl gets covered but nobody even speaks about chennai vs mumbai match here, nobody speaks abt it, i have indian friends, they dont even talk abt it, and these indians are indian students direct from india and not some uk desi

even cricket is solely pakistan and india thing, nobody other than indians give damn abt ipl..

It is a non starter.

BCCI will not allow such a tournament to eat into its exclusivity. Any one remember what happened to ICL. Same will be the fate of PPL.

Would it not be better to have a internationl 20/20 league?

PAKISTAN
karachi jets
lahore royals
islamabad panthers

SRI LANKA
colombo eagles
kandy arrows

BANGLADESH
dhaka tigers
chittagong comets

DUBAI
dubai sheikhs

CHINA
hong kong dragons

KENYA
nairobi warriors

ZIMBABWE
harare heros

SCOTLAND
edinburgh highlanders

IRELAND
dublin celts

Even without the chinese market you have a market of nearly half a billion people,more then attractive for major sponsors.

PAKISTAN
karachi jets
lahore royals
islamabad panthers

SRI LANKA
colombo eagles
kandy arrows

BANGLADESH
dhaka tigers
chittagong comets

DUBAI
dubai sheikhs

CHINA
hong kong dragons

KENYA
nairobi warriors

ZIMBABWE
harare heros

SCOTLAND
edinburgh highlanders

IRELAND
dublin celts

Even without the chinese market you have a market of nearly half a billion people,more then attractive for major sponsors.

I think their is also an international T20 league running

Champion's T20 league,sponsored by India supported by Australia and SA and England desperately trying to joining it.

even if PPL starts there is little chance big international players will come. PCB can't pay them as much as BCCI do. other than that security is also the issue.

ignorance is bliss

just a simple suggestion ask some genuine non indian uk, us people, how well they follow ipl, and they will answer you :lol: itv telecasts all damn matches whether it be bangladesh vs pakistan match

i know how well ipl gets covered but nobody even speaks about chennai vs mumbai match here, nobody speaks abt it, i have indian friends, they dont even talk abt it, and these indians are indian students direct from india and not some uk desi

even cricket is solely pakistan and india thing, nobody other than indians give damn abt ipl..

desperation,frustration,I am running out of words to describe ur attitude,offcource no one their will discuss a Mumbai vs Chennai match,just like the same no one in here in India discuss about ManU vs Chealsea,does not means that EPL is not popular here.

Anyway I have facts supporting me,just have a check on Google and cross check me and prove I am wrong about figures of Cricket and IPL in England.

I may be living in a delusional world but does not involve in gas talks.

ignorance is bliss

just a simple suggestion ask some genuine non indian uk, us people, how well they follow ipl, and they will answer you :lol: itv telecasts all damn matches whether it be bangladesh vs pakistan matchi know how well ipl gets covered but nobody even speaks about chennai vs mumbai match here, nobody speaks abt it, i have indian friends, they dont even talk abt it, and these indians are indian students direct from india and not some uk desi

what planet you are living in my friend? what other cricket matches does ITV show? & when was the last time itv telecasted a match involving pakistan & bangladesh? just for your info.. none of the pakistan home internationals are shown in any of the uk based channels!! only on pakistani origin channels its telecasted!! here you have domestic tournament of india is broadcasted on a mainstream free to air channel!!

PAKISTAN
karachi jets
lahore royals
islamabad panthers

SRI LANKA
colombo eagles
kandy arrows

BANGLADESH
dhaka tigers
chittagong comets

DUBAI
dubai sheikhs

CHINA
hong kong dragons

KENYA
nairobi warriors

ZIMBABWE
harare heros

SCOTLAND
edinburgh highlanders

IRELAND
dublin celts

Well 13 teams, then if these league has to work in Home and Away format that means 154 matches!!!!! Then the franchise would be spread across the world. After playing a match in Dublin the Dubai sheikhs go to China catch a 15 Hrs flight and then getting over jetlag for 3 days. This league will go on whole year

And if it is to be held at one place say China or Dubai then we are having doubts that whether a PPL franchise will have full house but we expect the same for Dublin. A non starter

Focus on PPL. It will be much smaller than IPL but atleast bring in revenue's for PCB and salaries for Players, though logically fraction of that of IPL but something is better than nothing

It is a non starter.

BCCI will not allow such a tournament to eat into its exclusivity. Any one remember what happened to ICL. Same will be the fate of PPL.

icl was indian stuff and a competition to ipl, ppl is pakistani proposed league, what has the bcci has got to do with pakistan in the first place??

ppl is just like another cricket league why u people are so jealous abt the thing which can do favours to cricket??

its like you are saying german bundesliga or ltalian la liga is compiting with epl, its not just abt money, its abt playing a game

If it ever matures it would be a great idea --- and I hope that we may also see multi-level football leagues - professional leagues would a a tremendous COIN strategy as well, people need normalcy, they need their experience of life to be about the kinds of things they hold near and dear - sports and gamimg are certainly right up there with God, family and country among the things we hold dear. maybe the horse racing can make a comeback as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom