What's new

Pakistan proposes to create a military block of Islamic states

Look guys, don't want to dishearten you but try focusing on your internal problems first. There are so huge disparities between these countries in economy, politics and social matters that it's highly unlikely they are going to work together anytime soon.

Look guys, don't want to dishearten you but try focusing on your internal problems first. There are so huge disparities between these countries in economy, politics and social matters that it's highly unlikely they are going to work together anytime soon.

Thank you for your valuable comment ,

however you should not butt in every situation you know nothing about.

I doubt a military block of Islamic state is gonna ever happen, to much disunity among muslim countries, Shia-Sunni divide, arab's hating non arabs. The yank's are threatening Iran how many middle eastern country are hoping they attack.

I cant understand the obsession with creating such a block, you guy's take religion way to seriously.

I dnt understand this, does this mean there will be a one muslim army or somma if not than can someone plz explain it.

There is a problem in Afghanistan that is not likely to leave unless forced out, we the regional concerned powers should join hands and with show of power tell those unwanted intruders, its time to go !!

I dnt understand this, does this mean there will be a one muslim army or somma if not than can someone plz explain it.

there is no need for a unification of armies, the simple regional cooperation in defence suggests that we are together in This, This and This and that it shall not be compromised at any cost.

there is no need for a unification of armies, the simple regional cooperation in defence suggests that we are together in This, This and This and that it shall not be compromised at any cost.

I think a block of pakistan Iran and Afghanistan is the way to go. no need to have one army or open borders etc, but a block to focus on regional issues and solve them internaly, also more focus should be on economy and development, e.g. Iran can sell gas and oil and buy wheat & rice from pakistan, stop reliance on US dollar, use national currency or simple barter trade.

only pakistanis and malaysians and indonesians are for some islamic unity other muslim countries are only for fake islamic brotherhood,imean they just want to use islam for their personal gains thats why i have more respect for these far eat muslim countries then any other

And Turkey.

im more for Iran-Afghanistan-Pakistan alliance, along with China and some Central Asian countries if they want 2 join.

I think only Pakistan, Iran, Turkey & CAR's should form a military block. Also they should increase trade among themselves.

Then an Infedel Alliance will be formed by US,EU,China,Russia,India,Israel.

all these countries have a common enemy - "Islamic separatists" issues.

Ready for a showdown:taz:

Map+of+Islamic+World.gif

Its a great Idea, to protect the interest of the nations of muslims..

however, the first prerequisite is unification of political model

The cat is out of the bag.....:woot:..........where are the Chinese members....:D

very good idea IMO
christian block, Buddhist block, atheist block can follow.:yahoo:

who says these blocks dont already exist?

European union is the Christian/Atheist block and so is NATO

Back
Top Bottom