What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

Shia killing, Christian killing, Muslim killing, Sikh killing happens in India as well, probably India is even ranked top in these charts...

1) In India you cannot separate Shia killing from Muslim killing. In India, when Muslims are killed, they are killed for being Muslims. Just as when Hindus are burnt, they are killed because they are Hindus - not because the belong to a particular caste or denomination.

2) All cases you have mentioned are sporadic instances that are ALWAYS reactionary due to inflamed passions. They is no persistent systematic planned and targeted killing.

3) The topic is about Iran and Iran has nothing to do with Sikhs and Christians or even Hindus.

I am sure more Shias have been killed in Pakistan in the past year from what we are reading and hearing and seeing, than the 700 odd Muslims killed in Godhra.

Godhra had a trigger. Any outsider can see that. As I'm sure Iranians have as well.

What is the trigger for what per your own newspaper DAWN, is the genocide of Shias in Pakistan?

More Sunnis have died in Pakistan
For terrorists sunni-shia doesnt matter they kill everyone.

as far as Iran interfering in our internal matters well for that Iran can go fk itself.

BTW time to close the thread since it has nothing meaninful viz a viz the topic.

am still looking for reasons why Iran resorts to shelling.

I have been bonking my head trying to explain this to you but you people do not understand? :hitwall:

Shia killing, Christian killing, Muslim killing, Sikh killing happens in India as well, probably India is even ranked top in these charts...

These killings happen across the world.Though numbers may differ.

The only difference in Pakistan and India is that These Killings are not institutionalized or endorsed by the constitution or govt. in India.

Take the case of Ahemadiyyas being declared non mulims in your constitution.
Go figure.

I am sure more Shias have been killed in Pakistan in the past year from what we are reading and hearing and seeing, than the 700 odd Muslims killed in Godhra.

Godhra had a trigger. Any outsider can see that. As I'm sure Iranians have as well.

What is the trigger for what per your own newspaper DAWN, is the genocide of Shias in Pakistan?

That doesn't matter. Religious discrimination is religious discrimination, I'm sure the outcome of hatred is still in presence there. Also, don't forget about 1984 Sikh Massacre, trigger or not, it still highlights the hostility between Hindus and Sikhs. These events in India happened before and the religious unrest in Pakistan is somewhat on the peak right now, it's just time difference. If PDF had been here in 1984, I'm sure everybody here would have the same views about India as they have of Pakistan right now.

Bangladesh anyone? or how about the current Balochistan? And they are supposed to share the same religion as you.

When you guys run out of non-Muslims to kill, you start killing fellow Muslims like Bangladeshis, Balochis, different sects like Ahmedis/Shias etc...

How insightful. Well, by the very same token of logic, when your mobs run out of Christians and Muslims to harass, imprison or kill --they go for the dalits (whether they be from Orissa, Jharkand, or God knows where else)

something about Balochistan??? PUHHH-LEEEEZ. Some Baloch tribes have very legitimate grievances and in fact I'd sympathize and side with them before siding with the current government. But it's a dying insurgency, your "ambitions" there are failing and will continue to fail. They are very much entrenched and part of our society now.

Ask any of the Baloch on this forum.

Balochistan isn't even populated only by Baloch -- but also by Pakhtuns (who make up almost the other half), along with Hazaras, as well as Sindhi/Punjabi settlers.

These killings happen across the world.Though numbers may differ.

The only difference in Pakistan and India is that These Killings are not institutionalized or endorsed by the constitution or govt. in India.

Take the case of Ahemadiyyas being declared non mulims in your constitution.
Go figure.

the killings of no individual of ANY religious affiliation or group is endorsed by the Constitution in Pakistan.....the holiest document in the country after the Holy Quran itself.

a document which (like the Quran) is sometimes held in abeyance or contempt by misguided INDIVIDUALS.....but one in which the laws are there and the laws are clear

and besides -- neither the Constitution nor any local laws allow for citizens to be killed regardless they are Muslim or non-Muslim

way to totally misconstrue facts!!!

FYI Kashmiri Shias are not allowed to worship/celebrate in the month of Muharram in Shining Incredible India. Just sayin.

On a bus, how do they make out who are the Shias?

Is there something like an ID Card with the sect mentioned?

Because it clearly states that ONLY Shias are dragged out of the bus and killed.

What are the identifiers?

^ here take some paracetamol. where did he find that picture i am jealous. anyway back to Iran

Firing mortars in Pakistan's mining hub, shall not be tolerated and there ambassador shall be packed home.

They shall be closed the day they attacked Pakistani embassy in Tehran.

Shame on UN and media for keeping quite on embassy attack of Pakistan.

I have personally, met the beaten staff of embassy crying tears, sending their wives and infants back to Pakistan.

When did this happen, never heard in the news or even on pdf.

a map might help.
Pakistan%20Map.jpeg

arch rival India - kashmir issue
iran untrust worthy - cross border attacks - boloch unrest?, nuke snitching, past assassinations, potential land snatch.
troublesome Afghanistan - in the past tried to take territory.

my take is if pak is too occupied in a war against India then iran might take a chance. media saying this n that about Iran but it pak getting the bombing n ttp/raymond davis types. cause civil war then divide it up between three rivals neighbors, USA fly out for safety job done.

Back
Top Bottom