What's new

Pakistan Railways near Bankruptcy

I think Indian engines will work well in pakistan also..Too bad we cant sell them and Pakistan cant buy them...Hope situation changes and someday i visit SWAT...

Too much of a bother to see the clips.

Why should Pak Railway be near bankruptcy ? Rail must still be the cheaper way to travel & send goods.

Why don't the Pakistan Railways borrow our ex railway minister, Lalu Prasad Yadav? He could probably get them back on track!! Lol! :cheesy:
laughing-019.gif

Cheers!

Pakistan has state of the art facility available for railway locomotive assembling and manufacturing upto 50% parts, at home in Risalpur.This factory was established in 1994 and after 17 years all we have done is assembling only 21 engines,that is realy pathetic.
The chinese engines had a price of only 15 bn PKR but they were purchased for 55 bn PKR.Later they were poorly mantained for getting further purchase and commisions.Investigation have showed that they were operated on used lube oils which destroyed engines.
The best option can be to manufacture locomotive in Risalpur.I have knowledge that we can make every part except engine and gear trains i-e 75% can be made in Pakistan,some chinese companies are ready to give us technology but we do not want.

All is the result of corruption.

Why don't the Pakistan Railways borrow our ex railway minister, Lalu Prasad Yadav? He could probably get them back on track!! Lol! :cheesy:
laughing-019.gif

Cheers!

We have even a more older and more foolish here,Ghulam Balor 74 yrs old and he sledged in live telecast.

in 2007, we had 47 railway engines, now in 2011 we have only 8 :blink::what::confused::disagree:

What..? Only 8 engines in Pakistan Railways..? So, a maximum of 8 trains running..?

Somehow it seems Private Bus Operators mafia has something to do in this..

Really? The ENTIRE Pakistan Railways has only 8 engines? That doesn't seem right.....

What..? Only 8 engines in Pakistan Railways..? So, a maximum of 8 trains running..?

Somehow it seems Private Bus Operators mafia has something to do in this..

Pakistan railways has around 220 engines . The member seems to be ignorant about his own country.

railways play huge role in economic development of a country..

The latest audit report of AG Pakistan reported a fraud of 564 Million during fiscal year 2010 - 11. What action has been taken so far? nothing.....
The corrupt people in PR are sucking this profitable organization for years. Every train that leaves railway station is always full, rather overloaded, same is case with PIA, the reason of loss is just corruption nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom