What's new

Pakistan ready for unconditional talks with India. Will PM Narendra Modi accept the offer

Modi should be careful. He shouldn't forget what Pakistan did just after vajpayee accepted invitation from sharif. Their army will never allow any peace between two countries because

Are you going to remove that funny minus one you gave me? I'll put in a good word for you to my shakha pramukh if you do.

I only gave you one? I've been slipping - and sleeping - a lot lately.

And you're making me nervous. What does the Shakha Pramukh intend to do?

Because our new weapon of mass destruction is not our Army but Indus Water Treaty. We just have follow the clause provided as per the treaty which we dint so Pakistanis will one day understand acknowledge our generousity to them.

But all we got is thousands cuts. Time to keep track on the treaty. And talk terror and talks for peace. All should take place in the same time. If we follow as per clause and if war imposed on us then it's the right time avenge our 1000 cuts of 70 years.

You cant really do anything about either

you have terrorism and insurrection because you occupy a Muslim state

and we need to discuss how you are going to end your occupation

This is a joke of politician form the both the side that they play time to time for political gain. The ground reality is Indian is in war with Pakistan in different way. As a Pakistani I am convinced there is nothing going to be solve.

You don't need to tell us what you are. If India is powerful why your BJP Govt. backed by racist RSS terrorist not attacking Pakistan. According to your RSS and BJP Pakistan is nothing for you. So why still you are thinking. Stop disgracing your own peoples who voted the congers, learn to respect of different opinion. If you remember Indian's casted vote not to fight with Pakistan, but for their deveplopment. It will be quite hard for BJP to reelect next time on the name of "VIKAS" development of country.

Am sorry to break it down for you. Our people voted for strong government decisions against Pakistan and Anti nationals who grew under 10 years of UPA regime. And what this government doing is not racist or fascist. It's just batting for our own interest and security of our people. Are you saying you will be generous to your enemies who want to hurt you?

And one more thing. Modi is pro economy person pro prosperity he go for war unless it is for response. If he dint you can mark my words people will not vote for him next time. As both doing the same by going soft against our sentiments

May Peace prevail. That's what we all need. We have lots of hungry stomach to feed. But same sense should be on both sides. With your new Army chief who is strategically selected for this purpose. For change in environment and situations. Good way out for Pakistan to resume talks. And good way out for Indian Govt to give it a try once again.

You cant really do anything about either

you have terrorism and insurrection because you occupy a Muslim state

and we need to discuss how you are going to end your occupation
LOL if that's what you want to belive then so be it. No one gives a damn about u and Ur mindset.

And don't say we can't do anything.we already did something in the past. As I am not saying we can do everything as it's not logical and unnecessary bragin. But we can do what we can do as per the clauses signed by both the nations. Our share of water yet not utilized. All we wanted is to get our legal share of water. That's the point India government want to do. What's wrong with it? If you impose war for following legal actions. Am afraid India won't be watching. Who will? Do or die it's different subject.

Am sorry to break it down for you. Our people voted for strong government decisions against Pakistan and Anti nationals who grew under 10 years of UPA regime. And what this government doing is not racist or fascist. It's just batting for our own interest and security of our people. Are you saying you will be generous to your enemies who want to hurt you?

And one more thing. Modi is pro economy person pro prosperity he go for war unless it is for response. If he dint you can mark my words people will not vote for him next time. As both doing the same by going soft against our sentiments

May Peace prevail. That's what we all need. We have lots of hungry stomach to feed. But same sense should be on both sides. With your new Army chief who is strategically selected for this purpose. For change in environment and situations. Good way out for Pakistan to resume talks. And good way out for Indian Govt to give it a try once again.
You are right but i have no hope from Modi to resume peace talk with Pakistan.

You are right but i have no hope from Modi to resume peace talk with Pakistan.
Only Modi and Sharif can solve the problem. Or no one will. If there is not much noise from your Army and ISI. Politicians in Pakistan makes move for peace and welcomed with fireworks from Ur side. Then India backs off o from talks and retaliates. Matter escalates. Then back to square one. Vajpayee did his best more than we should do. But we had Kargil. 2003 cease fire agreement. Then we saw 26/11. In 2016 back to square one. Only difference is that now power at the center won't be like pervious Govt.

Only Modi and Sharif can solve the problem. Or no one will. If there is not much noise from your Army and ISI. Politicians in Pakistan makes move for peace and welcomed with fireworks from Ur side. Then India backs off o from talks and retaliates. Matter escalates. Then back to square one. Vajpayee did his best more than we should do. But we had Kargil. 2003 cease fire agreement. Then we saw 26/11. In 2016 back to square one. Only difference is that now power at the center won't be like pervious Govt.
Please do not blame to our Army,We love our Army more than these corrupt politicians.

Kashmir will never fall under any flag other than india.s

As the Pakistanis don't have military solution AND india point blank refuses to talk about anything the pakistanmis are at a DEAD END.

THE WORLD willnot lift a fingr to help either

it leaves Pakistani drream in tatters

Kashmir will never fall under any flag other than india.s

As the Pakistanis don't have military solution AND india point blank refuses to talk about anything the pakistanmis are at a DEAD END.

THE WORLD willnot lift a fingr to help either

it leaves Pakistani drream in tatters

Pakistan already has a vital part of Kashmir
The part that directly links to China
The part that blocks India from Central Asia, Russia and Afghanistan (imagine indias importance if a direct land route through indian territory all the way bypassing Pakistan to Central Asia and beyond)

We simply support the Kashmiri people in their fight for freedom against occupation, even after 70 years they burn indian flags and raise Pakistani ones

Indians greed in Kashmir has ensured emnity and conflict in South Asia so whilst the world is growing and uniting we will ensure you are blocked and harmed whether it be 20 indian soldiers burnt alive, your soldiers heads cut off or conflict on the L.O.C we will ensure a loaded gun is pointed at indias head constantly

LOL if that's what you want to belive then so be it. No one gives a damn about u and Ur mindset.

And don't say we can't do anything.we already did something in the past. As I am not saying we can do everything as it's not logical and unnecessary bragin. But we can do what we can do as per the clauses signed by both the nations. Our share of water yet not utilized. All we wanted is to get our legal share of water. That's the point India government want to do. What's wrong with it? If you impose war for following legal actions. Am afraid India won't be watching. Who will? Do or die it's different subject.

Using water within the legal framework is acceptable we couldn't give a damn

Alot of the water is wasted due to not enough dams
Many are now being built and expanded as part of CPEC projects

India can do what it likes within the IWT treaty the rest is chest thumping for bakht idiots

no talks period. india only understands words of bullets. just move 2 get the airforce prepped and then take on india. 10-1 is the ratio of pakistani army 2 indian army. that just leaves the airforce. according 2 many posts here..pak airforce will hammer the iaf. why wait longer and waste time on talks. time 2 teach these pesky indians a lesson they will never forget. start off with surgical strikes using proxy and special ops guys..weaken their defenses and then move in with the big guns until delhi is conquered. then split india into 21 different states with at least 7 states reserved for muslim population only with iok to be given 2 pakistan. make me coas of pakistan and I promise u that pak flag will be flying high over every indian state within 21 months. my plan is foolproof. I've tried it on ps4
Nice Wet dream on a ps4.
Play GTA 5 or Battlefield 1 bro.
Nice stuff

I wish i see taj mahal before death.
India Pakistan me peace hogya toh bht logo ki dukaan band hojaegi :mad:

Pakistan already has a vital part of Kashmir
The part that directly links to China
The part that blocks India from Central Asia, Russia and Afghanistan (imagine indias importance if a direct land route through indian territory all the way bypassing Pakistan to Central Asia and beyond)

We simply support the Kashmiri people in their fight for freedom against occupation, even after 70 years they burn indian flags and raise Pakistani ones

Indians greed in Kashmir has ensured emnity and conflict in South Asia so whilst the world is growing and uniting we will ensure you are blocked and harmed whether it be 20 indian soldiers burnt alive, your soldiers heads cut off or conflict on the L.O.C we will ensure a loaded gun is pointed at indias head constantly

Using water within the legal framework is acceptable we couldn't give a damn

Alot of the water is wasted due to not enough dams
Many are now being built and expanded as part of CPEC projects

India will bankrupt pakidstan.

Only one country will any war or any arms race .

As doval said you spread hatred and terror in Kashmir INDIA will do double in Baluchistan.

India can do what it likes within the IWT treaty the rest is chest thumping for bakht idiots

Your claim being cut off to Central,Asian countries is meaningless

India trades with the world ie USA EUOROPE SE ASIA ... you keep turkeminstan uzbelkstan , they offer india zilch

Back
Top Bottom