What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

They actually think they can blackmail Pakistan.

Don't you get it, Pakistan already has access to Central Asia through China. Afghanistan is not needed and nor is India.

If India wants access then time to play good doggy.

Nope,Pakistan don't have access to Central Asia via China...Its China who has Bilateral trade routes between Tajikistan(1 border pass) and Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan(several routes).But many of them are not open for entire year..How the hell "Pakistan has access" to these??

Last edited:
So what about old Afghan transit trade agreement if Ghani wants to block Central Asian route ?
Pakistan has been extra polite otherwise teaching lesson to such a clown is not a difficult deal.

They actually think they can blackmail Pakistan.

Don't you get it, Pakistan already has access to Central Asia through China. Afghanistan is not needed and nor is India.

If India wants access then time to play good doggy.

Sorry, We do not wag our tail on any and every master who throws aid money at us.

Last edited:
India is Still dependent on Pakistan ............... :rofl::smitten::pakistan:
Law of Ecnonomics :
Every country is dependent on neighbor countries at least, if not on every other out there.

Only if you had any idea about how the world works.
China is dependent on US, US is dependent on China.
US is dependent on Russia, Russia is dependent on US.
Russia is dependent on China, China is dependent on US.
China is dependent on India, India is dependent on China.
Pakistan is dependent on India, India is dependent on Pakistan.

Every country out there is dependent on every other country on some level, however level of dependence is a debatable topic, but they are dependent nevertheless.

How on earth did India and Afghanistan come up with such an idea that Pakistan will jump to agree? After all the terrorists and problems each has caused us? Wow what you guys on either side smoking? :woot:
Well both the countries have same feeling towards Pakistan.

Well both the countries have same feeling towards Pakistan.
And yet it was both countries who actually came up with such a plan lets analyze how much india has been helpful that it could even dream to be hopeful

india

would not even give visa to dual nationals - Pakistani Americans and it is here demanding some rights?
causes chaos on our eastern border when it gets a seizure which is every few months....
Sends money/ weapons to Baluchistan to initiate them to cause damage to our country
Sends money/weapons to god knows who else to do the same
Went to some wars with us
Still persecuting Kashmiris and not giving them their rights
Helped Bangladesh who still doesnt like them
Plays dirty whenever and where they get the chance
Teaches their kids shit coz that is all I hear from EVERY indian on PDF

and the list goes on

Afghanistan
Has never seized causing problems on our Western border
Has never seized exporting their crappy terrorists into our territory
Has always bad mouthed us even when being poor we hosted the worlds largest refugees and almost all from Afghanistan
teaches their kids hatred and yet want to use our roads?
and the list goes on

And now each wants excess to our roads? Wow...It beats common sense how they even thought of openly trying to drop their shit on us via legal road transportation.... :woot:

And yet it was both countries who actually came up with such a plan lets analyze how much india has been helpful that it could even dream to be hopeful

India would not even give visa to dual nationals - Pakistani Americans and it is here demanding some rights?

We and a lot of countries view Pakistani as suspected terrorists. It's your own fault that you guys are in such shape. Don;t blame others, We are just concerned about our safety.

causes chaos on our eastern border when it gets a seizure which is every few months....

Chaos is started by PA which starts shelling to give cover terrorists to facilitate their entry Into India, But our forces take pleasure in killing those filthy creatures. As for collateral damage it happens on both sides. Solution is simple, Stop sending terrorists.

Sends money/ weapons to Baluchistan to initiate them to cause damage to our country

You have no proof of that, You just look inspired by ZH conspiracy theories. If you have any prove, Show me and i will accpet that my great country does so. Instead i have proof of Pakistan sponsoring Fake currency and drug racket in India, Nepal and even Bangladesh.

Sends money/weapons to god knows who else to do the same

Still, NO proof, Just hot air.

Went to some wars with us

Well, You started every war. From '48 to '65 to '71 to '99. We just replied in Kind and the irony is that you lost all these 4 wars and still haven't learned from mistakes. The only time we initiated an operation was to capture Siachin, and it ended without any battle with our victory. Yeah, That is Us, Victorious.

Still persecuting Kashmiris and not giving them their rights

We are only killing Pakistan sponsored terrorist only and we are proud of it.. We are committed on giving back rights of kashmiri bretheren. That is why a plan for township for Pandits in underway. As for persecution look what is happening in NWFP, your military is bombing your own people. Look what is happening in Balochistan, Your intl agencies are target killing your innocent people.

Helped Bangladesh who still doesnt like them

Bangladeshi people love us. Do not fall for jamaati losers who rant against India due to their hangover from '71. Their PM loves India.

Plays dirty whenever and where they get the chance

Who is playng dirty in this scenario, not providing access according to OP

Teaches their kids shit coz that is all I hear from EVERY indian on PDF

Well we teach our kids science, Not madarssa logic. That is why we are way ahead in almost every field except terrorism tourism in which you guys are are way ahead followed only by some dysfunctional ME countries.

and the list goes on.

Afghanistan
Has never seized causing problems on our Western border
Has never seized exporting their crappy terrorists into our territory
Has always bad mouthed us even when being poor we hosted the worlds largest refugees and almost all from Afghanistan
teaches their kids hatred and yet want to use our roads?
and the list goes on

And now each wants excess to our roads? Wow...It beats common sense how they even thought of openly trying to drop their shit on us via legal road transportation.... :woot:

I do not speak for Afghanistan, but i believe their feeling is mutual.

How on earth did India and Afghanistan come up with such an idea that Pakistan will jump to agree? After all the terrorists and problems each has caused us? Wow what you guys on either side smoking? :woot:
He just asked to open trade corridors.U can check those trucks wherever you want....

We and a lot of countries view Pakistani as suspected terrorists. It's your own fault that you guys are in such shape. Don;t blame others, We are just concerned about our safety.
india is not alot of countries...China 1 country is more than india and afghanistan.....have you asked your neighbours what they think of you? :pop:

and as for our fault we are cleaning it up that is why india and afghanistan are not allowed

Chaos is started by PA which starts shelling to give cover terrorists to facilitate their entry Into India, But our forces take pleasure in killing those filthy creatures. As for collateral damage it happens on both sides. Solution is simple, Stop sending terrorists
This kind of attitude is why you dont get road access and need to stay in asia...

You have no proof of that, You just look inspired by ZH conspiracy theories. If you have any prove, Show me and i will accpet that my great country does so. Instead i have proof of Pakistan sponsoring Fake currency and drug racket in India, Nepal and even Bangladesh.
I know you wont accept coz you are indian...

2ndly proof of what a Pakistani does is not what Pakistan does...

Still, NO proof, Just hot air.
Money doesnt fall from heaven...

Well, You started every war.
It started the day it was announced Muslims got Pakistan...since then india couldnt mind its own business...look even now it wants to get into Pakistan.....some excuse or another always comes up!

We are only killing Pakistan sponsored terrorist only and we are proud of it.. We are committed on giving back rights of kashmiri bretheren.
Yet they are beaten for even cheering for Pakistan :tsk: some rights where they dont even have a right to cheer for their country of choice! :tsk:

Yet it kills india to allow them a referendum for sooo many years!

That is why a plan for township for Pandits in underway.
indians see them as the only kashmiris and ignore all the others oh wait no they dont ignore them, they kill them and then claim they are too less to matter...rights indeed!

As for persecution look what is happening in NWFP, your military is bombing your own people.
Do you want those people? We can easily transport them to india as refugees....i am sure they will be happy to continue their legacy of killing kafirs....if you dont then shut the trap!

Bangladeshi people love us. Do not fall for jamaati losers who rant against India due to their hangover from '71. Their PM loves India.
@BDforever that one is for you cant do your delusional cleanings too :disagree:

Who is playng dirty in this scenario, not providing access according to OP
And either you are too dense or are just playing stupid I gave my reasoning as to why allowing either is a threat....Like they can behave on the other side of the border that we need to see them on this side!

Well we teach our kids science, Not madarssa logic.
Ya science everything was already invented and listed in the vedas...carry on

That is why we are way ahead in almost every field except terrorism tourism in which you guys are are way ahead followed only by some dysfunctional ME countries.
And this concludes your mindset and why you shouldnt be allowed in our land....God only knows you might blow up! Wonder if the terrorists might support us in target practising on kafirs :rofl:

Might actually kill 2 birds with 1 stone: 1 we can be the nice people so you dont have to cry like that in red and at the same time solve the terrorist problems by giving them new targets ...brilliant! :tup:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom