What's new

Pakistan releases RAW agent imprisoned for 'spying' on nuclear facility for India

As a goodwill gesture, India will send back Prashant Bhushan, Arfa, Wire team and few others back to your country.

You don't need to exceed China to be better than Pakistan....only Pakistan needs to be exceeded.
Yeah. Rape capital of the world and female infanticide of the world will not have same ring without Pakistan.

Pakistan wouldn't have released him if they were convinced that he is a spy. Probably his mental illness and accidental crossing over to Pakistan was established. Anyways, kudos on releasing him.

Pakistani army is a mercenary army that can be bought for a price, and since Indians are richer than Pakistanis, they will easily be able to buy the generals.

Pak govt is scared SH!T in dealing with India due to their CORRUPTED CASES - they all running for saving their necks AT ANY COST

Raw agent should be returned in a body bag.

Another confirmation of the treasonous nature of PDM.
I completely agree with you. Our people never make it out alive out of india, so it's only fair that their people leave our side in cozy boxes as well. No humanity for animals.

indian spy ko bahir karo aor imran khan ko andar karo : new order of gay headquarter

Naturally, despite all the arm waving and chest thumping, the bench mark for India or Indians is always Pakistan.

Rejoice! You're soon to be a global benchmark for all kinds of things. You have seen such great development in your life is a great honor!!

At least he will be more healthy now than an average Indian.
Reminds me of an Ayub era joke.

A Pakistani dog and an Indian one met at the border. The Pakistan dog was healthy and the Indian dog was malnourished and weak. The Pakistani dog asked the other, "Why are you so weak?", to which the Indian dog replied, "There is no food in India". The Pakistani dog told him, "Come over to Pakistan. There's plenty of food to be had. It's great over here, but barking is not allowed."

@-=virus=- , @Paitoo , @Areesh @Maula Jatt

Reminds me of an Ayub era joke.

@-=virus=- , @Paitoo , @Areesh @Maula Jatt
barking-dogs-seldom-bite.jpg

Back
Top Bottom