What's new

Pakistan Rupee crashes at 300

The PDM squandered $20bn reserves, exports of $39bn, GDP 5%+.

Never saw such a massive downturn in 16 months and there wasn’t even a commodity supercycle.

Can only be attributed to political instability, no rule of law and corrupt politicians at the helm.

400 rs to a $ incoming.

1692293108421.png

Land mafia...
If you can't beat them ..join them 😂

Never saw such a massive downturn in 16 months and there wasn’t even a commodity supercycle.

Can only be attributed to political instability, no rule of law and corrupt politicians at the helm.

400 rs to a $ incoming.
Funny part is the CAD was pretty much manageable..the crisis got worse because of drop in remittances and exports

Mainly because the rupee was artificial managed that's what created all the mess

it’s because of dollar getting stronger everywhere
more to do with interest rate increases in america itself
pakistan is not prone to it
and neither they have extra dollars to throw in market to stabilize it
its basically no one’s fault
Yes dollar wrecking ball.

Everyone including US assets holders will feel pain. Its just a matter of how much pain.

Yazidi force

Yazidi Hakumat

Yazid ke sipahi

Free home
Free electricity
Free Plot
Free Gas
Free Petrol
Free medical hospitals

Yazidi Tola , takes all the Perks , Need Servants to go pay taxes

Business Stake = Yazidi Group
Gawadar Land and property stake = Yazidi Group

Now moving into Agriculture

Last edited:
One of the main factors behind this rupee crash is scores of people are buying £€$ on daily basis for immigration purposes of various kinds.

400 rs to a $ incoming.

Most of all they took away our hope

It is not what I think. if you think getting nukes, fighting India over Kashmir, supporting the Taliban, managing civilians is all idea of America/Britain you deserve to be under military rule.

What do I care ? I do not get to polish the boots of your generals :enjoy:

Its fine, you're not one to discuss things with. Go your way and leave me to mine. Goodbye!

PKR slides by Rs1.35 against dollar in interbank

Dollar changing hands for Rs307 in open market; analyst says rupee depreciation “common outcome” of caretaker set-up.

The Pakistani rupee fell by Rs1.35 against the US dollar during interbank trade on Monday, extending its losses from the previous week.

The local currency closed at Rs297.13, rising by Rs1.35 from the last week’s close of Rs295.78, according to data shared by the Exchange Companies Association of Pakistan (ECAP).

In the open market, the dollar was changing hands for Rs307.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom