What's new

Pakistan rupee exchange rate news

Well by devaluation, Pak merchandise export will rise and will lower the elastic imports thus improving the term of trade, hence lead to revenue collection and savings in repatritation of profits and royalties by existing foreign investors. Inflow of foreign capital can be can be improved by devaluation if prices do not increase.

While the obvious consequences will be increase in import bill of inelastic commodies and raise of the burden of Pakistan's foreign debt and debt service liability and foreign debt repayment wich will severly affect the budjet and in trun will increase the trade gap. It will upset all the cost price relationship in the economy, will lead to high inflation and will negatively affect the ongoing projects due to rising costs.

On the export side it might affect the prices to bring down to wipe out all the edge that might be hoping to gain in the export market through devaluation. But Pakistan's traditional export markets are inelastic thus little chance in boosting of export because there is small quantum of value added goods and major part of export consist of raw material. Further the quality of export not competitive in the international market. If there is boost in export agrobased items increase will raise domestic food prices, hence will lead to increase wages. Morover most of the big enterpirses will face difficulties in repayment of loans and cost of new industrial investment will shoot up.

Pak rupee devalues to record level
-------------------------------------
Moral Values "Devalues" Ethics "Devalues" Respect "Devalues"
Government values "Devalues"
Even though our nation blood is "Devalues" against US $.
So What.?

PKR value is increasing

a month back one AED was equal to 23.55

now 1 AED equals to 22.70.

i want to ask can any body tell me will the value of PKR increase or any chances of decreasing

Gold is going up.. I think its value is rather deceasing.

Back
Top Bottom