What's new

Pakistan, Russia agree to boost defence ties

You are confused. I am saying that Americans sold the weapons systems to Pakistan in the name of "Anti-terrorism" efforts. You endup waving their piece eventually.

Russians are saying the same thing. "Anti terrorism".

Interview by Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov to a major English-language newspaper of Pakistan The News International, April 7, 2021 - News - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (mid.ru)

We will continue to provide assistance in strengthening the anti-terrorist potential of the Pakistani law enforcement agencies through joint exercises including “Druzhba” (Friendship) and the “Arabian Monsoon”.

I was confused too.

I thought Amrika also sold some missiles to India called RAAMRAAM. Huh....:undecided:

There is no law in Pakistan that says so.
Not law but it is writing on the wall. PN surface vessels are getting readied in China and Turkey and i don't see a reason to bring more from another supplier.

Not law but it is writing on the wall. PN surface vessels are getting readied in China and Turkey and i don't see a reason to bring more from another supplier.

Chinese and Turkish warships sold to Pakistan lack AESA. Gremyashchiy has AESA. Pakistan needs warships that have AESA.

i meant
they can not sell arms to pak and india simultaneously , even if it is for anti terrorism .
terrorists don't have fighter planes .
Terrorists do have fighter planes, India has a large airforce.

i meant
they can not sell arms to pak and india simultaneously , even if it is for anti terrorism .
terrorists don't have fighter planes .

Seriously get your head out of your behind cause you are making up idiotic stuff.

Why Russian FM visit to India, Pakistan underlines radical shift in strategic balance for New Delhi

IMPORTANT POINTS

1. Indian Presenter used quite insulting language towards Russia calling them Junior partner of China .

2 . Indian Pm didn't give him an audience ( due to not sharing same view on world affairs ) while Pakistan received him very well and almost everybody met him .

3 . Indian presenter admit India and Russian relations are now only transactional .

4 . Indian presenter at the end said that Russia strategic relationship with India is over and USA as a strategic ally is now a reality .

((( I shared Indian source so that Indians don't say Pakistan is day dreaming )))

Last edited:
5. Indian presenter loves Pakistan.

6. Indian presenter is a communist.

7. Indian presenter is a sidekick of Italian waitress.

8. No Indian give a damn about this Indian presenter.

9. Pakistanis n China love this Indian Presenter.

10. Be it Russia or any other nation, we will first look into our national interest. Though Russia enjoys special place in Indian foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom