What's new

Pakistan’s Coke Studio to Rock India

We already have enough culture weapons in our quiver to attack Pakistan, dude.

We don't need any coke studio or something. We're already doing the job pretty well.

Yes, BD is overwhelmed by star plus..... : (

It would be amazing if they rop in traditional folk singers like Kailash kher , sufi singers like rabbi shergill etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
i now y u maked those statimints too happily my and thoughting that i go happily and thanks to your thinging.i made you good by thanksing becoz you work hard to right that statimint

Dude please stop this nonsense.
First join a decent course for english and then post here.
Or may be you are too much drunk.

1 1 1 1 1 1
How many no. are there?
:lol::lol::lol:

andother people whos poet is withnout riimmiing all tha skols in bharat donts given a greater book of poet to lurn with tha small studunets haha
coww coooooooooooooww

dont talk with your mouthful:lol:

Just imagine what will happen when bhangra comes in coke studio!

Tell this guy India has no folk...

And this is just the beginning.

What our weapons couldn't do, our culture will!!!

GOD SAVE THE WORLD
GOD SAVE THE CHILD
HUMBLE THE STRONG
STRENGTHEN THE MILD
OPEN MY EYES
THAT I MIGHT SEE
GOD SAVE THE WORLD
STARTING WITH ME

I SEE A CANDLE
STARE AT THE FLAME
I SEE THE ONLY WAY
THIS WORLD CAN CHANGE
ONE TINY LIGHT
IN EACH OF US
A SEED OF HOPE
A MIGHTY LOVE

GOD SAVE THE WORLD
GOD SAVE THE WORLD
GOD SAVE THE WORLD

:cry:

lol

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Spelling is wrong its chloromint.

Spelling is again wrong its manmohansingh.

Spelling again wrong , its spearmint.

again no sanse of egnlihs cholormint i googling shoued me tofee haha
manhmoohan sing is your primester donts now that even?i now haha bharat kools dont give bitter books.hah i wonted to say thanksing wich meens given thanks you.haha

Both are different shows for their respective crowds.. there is no question of competition as no channels are hired there and no channels from there are hired here.. maybe competition in you-tube..

Think before you type..

coke studio is not an international brand, it is not run by coca cola, it is mere sponcer of this prog, things which made this prog successful was the producer his artistry and the musicians.. this program is a copy right of pakistan music industry, therefore, coke doesnt own this, if india runs this prog, it should be by the permission from the people who own it and run it, and if indian version is a mere imitation, it would break the copy rights regulations.. or it must have other names such as coke india, or coke music india or coke baithak, coke bollywood, coke pio aur music banao etc... but it must not be named 'coke studio'

again no sanse of egnlihs cholormint i googling shoued me tofee haha
manhmoohan sing is your primester donts now that even?i now haha bharat kools dont give bitter books.hah i wonted to say thanksing wich meens given thanks you.haha

thanks for giving us chance to laugh:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom