What's new

Pakistan’s First Metro Bus Test Drive in Lahore

very nice i hope they maintain it and hope to see the concept adopted all across Pakistan

Nah seriously is this even an acheivement :woot:
That too they are imported not homebuilt :hitwall:

BTW what is MM? Some of you were refering to it as an achievement of PML N?

Nah seriously is this even an acheivement :woot:
That too they are imported not homebuilt :hitwall:

As stated before in this thread, this is something very new in Pakistan. Our transport system is sh'it. Old buses, rickshas and tangas fighting on the roads. An organized transport system is something that Pakistan has not seen yet. I am no PLM-N fan but you have to give credit where it is due.

wow...great!!! Looks like two of delhi's low floor buses are joint together!! Great anyway!

It puts our BRTS to utter shame because while BRTS system is implemented in Ahmedabad well, the infrastructure of the system is not as good as this one - notably the buses, the roads, the signage system, the platforms.

And lets not compare it to the one in Delhi. That sucks big time.

If we need to develop BRTS system atleast in Delhi, we needed to build additional dedicated roads for it.

Wrong Ahemedabad BRTS is one among the best in world ,their are many Volvo buses running along the BRTS line ,infra and Road are really good, only thing is implimention is not complete yet.I think you are confusing AMTS with Ahmedabad BRTS.

This is bribing people into voting them. What have they done all their lives? Just when elections arrive, projects are started all over Pakistan. A week after the elections are over, these projects remain fund-less and bone dry.

Spending all Punjab's 5 year budget on only one city is not acceptable. I wonder what secret corruption lies behind the projects, like the Millions of commission in the Motorway project. I am afraid that people actually are falling for this trap.

I dedicate this poem for the upcoming elections. (English translation in video).

533519_483471918370427_1652093946_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats.but this kind of system is not better than metro rails as these use diesel and create pollution.while metro rails run on electricity and are much faster,accomodate more people and have zero emmission.

congrats.but this kind of system is not better than metro rails as these use diesel and create pollution.while metro rails run on electricity and are much faster,accomodate more people and have zero emmission.

But the good thing about BRTS like system is that its scalable. You already have encroachment free, fenced in land available. Once the government has more money they can replace the buses with high capacity trams/light rails.

Looks good but these scumbag corrupt politicians will not develop other provinces & it is because of this racism & hatred rises.

no, other provinces don't get developed because they vote for terrorist parties with leaders living in London and are more busy target killing than running a city properly.

This is bribing people into voting them. What have they done all their lives? Just when elections arrive, projects are started all over Pakistan. A week after the elections are over, these projects remain fund-less and bone dry.

Spending all Punjab's 5 year budget on only one city is not acceptable. I wonder what secret corruption lies behind the projects, like the Millions of commission in the Motorway project. I am afraid that people actually are falling for this trap.

I dedicate this poem for the upcoming elections. (English translation in video).

533519_483471918370427_1652093946_n.jpg

Even though I am from Lahore and love the city, I agree with this 100%
This is why we need smaller provinces, so that the money from all of Punjab is not only spent in Lahore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom