What's new

Pakistan’s secret dirty war

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the horsey shudders again...

:lol:

^^ instead they have been subjugated, tortured, raped and killed by enforcing POTAs, TADAs, AFSPAs et al

problem is
our Indian freinds will always drag the discussion to Bangladesh and Balochistan if you mention Kashmir
now this time our silly friend made a laughable comment that the people protesting or fighting are not even Kashmiris.
I had to report the post but i replied as well to show how wrong this Jayron chap is.
most of my post are getting deleted becaues my name is very "challenging" for the Mods (hehe) so its like 2 steps forward (in forst) and then 1 post backwords (after my post gets nuked) but I am willing to sacrifice my posts as long as the message is pased through without causing offense.

I want free Balochistan
A free balochistan from violence and terrorism
my Bughti friend used to always get depressed when whever the post used to come from Balochistan. whiile we were in Punjab sdoing our degree
because it used to be the death of a family member mostly unnatural due to tribal fueds.
he is permanently settled in Punjab because some of these "freedom" fighters dont like what he says.

Actually The Punjabis are still in a school age, growing up to serve Bharat Mata as if there is no tomorrow. :cheesy:

There goes the Punjabi terrorist fighting in kashmir.

maulana_masood_azhar_200812.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There goes the Punjabi terrorist fighting in kashmir.

maulana_masood_azhar_200812.jpg

Cowards like him don't fight, they send some fools to die and have a choice on their wives to marry.

Many of these terrorist leaders have been doing this. This includes the Saeed fellow as well as this fellow in pic I guess.

This coward was singing like a canary when he was in Indian prison. :lol:

this thread is pretty much gone past its due date
we are only repeating ourselves now and as usual the discussion has drifted to Kashmir, Bangladesh and Jamaica(wait... lets keen Kenya and jamaica out)

it will be goo to close this thread.

@vinod this guy almost caused another war between India and pakistan, is he not the one who called Zardari pretending to be Mr India?

well now since you totally killed the argument -
Not totally. It's just that I did not find IB's answer illuminating. For that he'd have to tell me what is different this time. So your answer - minus its anti-Israel mindlessness - actually does a better job, despite its rudeness.

The problem is Pakistan does nothing to indicate to Baluchis why they are better off as Pakistanis rather than being on their own. The GoP and P.A. care everything about preserving their power and property, but I have seen no evidence that they are even interested in providing justice to Baluchis - only the opposite. Is there some good news out of Baluchistan?

IF TURE!!!!

Should be stopped right away. If i was in power i would had visited our brothers and sitt down with them to sort out internal problems. Fighting for money between brothers is taken advantage of our enimes who dont want any thing else than gas, gold etc. SO STOPP FIGTING. KICK OUT ALL NON PAKISTANIES. SEND BACK AFGAHNIES TOO ( no bad against afghans but need to sort out who is who ).

SO PLZ ARMY ISI GOVERMENT STOP THIS

And to Indians, American who are just here to talk go and **** ur self. Half of americans are drug users and India is biggest red marked. Go and sort that out

And to Indians, American who are just here to talk go and **** ur self. Half of americans are drug users and India is biggest red marked. Go and sort that out
Any excuse to keep folks from contemplating your own problems and crimes, is that it?

Any excuse to keep folks from contemplating your own problems and crimes, is that it?

No! The obsession with India and a need to compare and contrast, however dissimilar, to nullify any questions that may crop up in his head. We were getting a little lonely, its nice to see USA making the club however not-related the issues are. Solomon you are now an esteemed member!! Congrats!

While many Gujrati terrorists are scot free.

India+Gujarat+genocide+2002.jpg

I think anybody who has read about terrorism from Pakistan can identify that terrorist in the quoted post. WJ can you name the guy in the picture you posted? I tried yahoo answers no use!!! Do you have any sources to quote he is a terrorist? Even paintings will be accepted. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom