What's new

Pakistan says Kashmir not its part, people there should decide

Who cares whether you or any other person thinks that these things are right or wrong. I mean whether India has given gesture's or not on soln to Kashmir. Fact is: India is NOT going to cede one inch of Kashmir. Let the whole world goto hell. As long as it cannot be taken from us militarily, no1 can take it diplomatically. And no country in the world can take Kashmir from India militarily.Barring the superpower, and she is not likely to do it, as for some strange reason(Chine) it is cosying up to India.

There is no point in discussing Kashmir. It has no soln except the status quo which is present.

Let the whole world goto hell. As long as it cannot be taken from us militarily, no1 can take it diplomatically. And no country in the world can take Kashmir from India militarily.Barring the superpower, and she is not likely to do it, as for some strange reason(Chine) it is cosying up to India.
:rofl:

Can you count the number of days it took India to loose half of Kashmir to ragtag tribals?;) :flag:
Can you count the number of days it took India to loose parts of Kashmir to Chinese?:ChinaFlag:

FYI, count the number of days it took Pakistan to 'loose' kashmir to India when it invaded Kashmir illegally.

Times have changed mate, change with them. No country can take Kashmir from India militarily. Do you dispute this statement?? No country will be foolish enough to goto war with India, we may not win, but the damage to them will be very severe, and that is the biggest deterrent.

So quit your rhetoric. Like i said, there is no solution to the Kashmir problem. Winners keepers, loosers weepers. And that works both ways. We keep ours, you keep yours.

FYI, count the number of days it took Pakistan to 'loose' kashmir to India when it invaded Kashmir illegally.

India claims entire Kashmir was her part if so than how Pakistan lost Kashmir :rolleyes:

If we suppose it invaded Kashmir it means she gained not lost right ?

India claims entire Kashmir was her part if so than how Pakistan lost Kashmir :rolleyes:

If we suppose it invaded Kashmir it means she gained not lost right ?

Kashmir in its true sense is still with us,you won some rugged mountains thats all.

So whats with all this whining about some rugged mountains all the time? ;)

Who whined?
We are happy with what we have and hence the offer to convert the LOC into IB.

So whats with all this whining about some rugged mountains all the time? ;)

Its simple, Pakistan demands Kashmir, our moderate govt offers to convert it to IB and settle it once and for all, Pakistan still 'demands' Kashmir, then the opposition or another national party says "we demand YOUR kashmir". So when negotiations come, just the fact that India is laying its claim to ALL of Kashmir can be shown as a victory for Pakistani people and every1 goes home happy. Similarly, in India, it would be shown that Pakistan is forgo-ing its claim to our Kashmir.

TBH, we done care for the other Kashmir, India is happy with what it has, and has already offered to turn the loc into IB.

Its simple, Pakistan demands Kashmir, our moderate govt offers to convert it to IB and settle it once and for all, Pakistan still 'demands' Kashmir, then the opposition or another national party says "we demand YOUR kashmir". So when negotiations come, just the fact that India is laying its claim to ALL of Kashmir can be shown as a victory for Pakistani people and every1 goes home happy.

And who cares about what Kashmiris want, right?:angry:

Thanks for proving my point. Nobody will doubt you are an Indian.

I hope you take the hint.;)

You clearly prove that you did not infact get my point.
My point was essentially is that the statement of 'what kashmiris want' is an alibi for Pakistan. Its actually what Pakistan wants and not kashmiris. the 'You' representing you and Pakistanian's view. So when i say , no1 cares what you want, it means no1 cares what Pakistan wants out of Kashmir, its our internal affair, and we will handle it.

And its nice to know that my national identity is not in doubt!:)

Its simple, Pakistan demands Kashmir, our moderate govt offers to convert it to IB and settle it once and for all, Pakistan still 'demands' Kashmir, then the opposition or another national party says "we demand YOUR kashmir". So when negotiations come, just the fact that India is laying its claim to ALL of Kashmir can be shown as a victory for Pakistani people and every1 goes home happy. Similarly, in India, it would be shown that Pakistan is forgo-ing its claim to our Kashmir.

TBH, we done care for the other Kashmir, India is happy with what it has, and has already offered to turn the loc into IB.

Why should we settle for only one third of Kashmir by accepting LoC as IB?
Even if we accepted it, Kashmiri vote is important for us.
No change in status quo without bringing in Kashmiri's vote on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom