What's new

Pakistan school to run patriotism campaign

Sehar Kamran

New Recruit

Reaction score
By ARAB NEWS

Published: May 12, 2011 23:41 Updated: May 12, 2011 23:41

JEDDAH: Pakistan International School-English Section in Jeddah will run a campaign from Saturday to May 25 to provide an opportunity to the students to express their patriotic feelings for their country.

“We are a nation with one vision and one identity, together we stand tall, together we stand united and we are proud to be Pakistanis” is the theme of the campaign.

During the morning assembly, students will participate in different activities where they will share related historical events, poems and national songs. All students will be encouraged to wear Pakistani flag badges, caps and wristbands.

The school also will have a competition from YN to Y9, in which all the students will be given a choice to select one of the given topics and participate through drawing, painting, write-up, poetry, etc., to win a grand prize. The topics include “Express love for Pakistan” and “How can I contribute to my country?” School Principal Sehar Kamran urged all parents to support the campaign by encouraging their children to make their patriotic contribution.

Very appealing Idea. Wish them all the very best!

"How can I contribute to my country?"

even Gilani, Ganja, Zardari, Kiyani, Rao, Pasha and rest of the rotten eggs cannot answer this question...arent you asking too much from 9 year old kids?

anyways Its a good activity, keep it up.

Be interesting to see contents of the programme, would most likely contain anti-India material.

"How can I contribute to my country?"

even Gilani, Ganja, Zardari, Kiyani, Rao, Pasha and rest of the rotten eggs cannot answer this question...arent you asking too much from 9 year old kids?

anyways Its a good activity, keep it up.

:) well grown up like you and the ones you mentioned and like us here on forum we cant answer this but the kids can

Be interesting to see contents of the programme, would most likely contain anti-India material.

shouldnt we tell about hate mongers and war mongers ? its for their own safety.

bass teri kami sii :mad:

chawal, chawali nai mare ga tou or kia kare ga :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

:) well grown up like you and the ones you mentioned and like us here on forum we cant answer this but the kids can

I hope so...

Go and see its going to be held in Saudia so get a visa to the Kingdom and now stop poking your long nose here where its not supposed to be poked.

oye you stole my legendary comment i posted to sarhad par ka chawal. once :P

bakiyon ko bhi faiz yaab honay do, pass on the legendary comment rights to your fellow citizens :P

By ARAB NEWS

Published: May 12, 2011 23:41 Updated: May 12, 2011 23:41

JEDDAH: Pakistan International School-English Section in Jeddah will run a campaign from Saturday to May 25 to provide an opportunity to the students to express their patriotic feelings for their country.

“We are a nation with one vision and one identity, together we stand tall, together we stand united and we are proud to be Pakistanis” is the theme of the campaign.

During the morning assembly, students will participate in different activities where they will share related historical events, poems and national songs. All students will be encouraged to wear Pakistani flag badges, caps and wristbands.

The school also will have a competition from YN to Y9, in which all the students will be given a choice to select one of the given topics and participate through drawing, painting, write-up, poetry, etc., to win a grand prize. The topics include “Express love for Pakistan” and “How can I contribute to my country?” School Principal Sehar Kamran urged all parents to support the campaign by encouraging their children to make their patriotic contribution.

Why patriotism campaign in an international school run in foreign country? You should run it in pakistani schools in pakistan.

shouldnt we tell about hate mongers and war mongers ? its for their own safety.

Seems like another generation of Pakistanis in anti-India mode, and restrict economic growth for military against India.

Back
Top Bottom