What's new

Pakistan seen as biggest threat in South Asia by Nepalese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course dont accept the obvious that pakistan is the victim of western and zionist press

Victim or a Villain??

Dont you allow Osama Bin Laden types to flourish in your country?
Its time for introspection pally....

Victim or a Villain??

Dont you allow Osama Bin Laden types to flourish in your country?
Its time for introspection pally....

you have enough problems of your own india. stop baiting and trolling.. I am not your pally. Oh and you have a numner of insurgencies do you lot simply not understand lots of people in india dont want to stay in a inion with india. Its only a matter of time the rest of india becomes 20 plus countries

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

If not for India-Pakistan history, probably Indians will ask the same thing when Pakistan is mentioned. Ignorance is never good.

do you think you are on topic-no. secondly you are showing your ignorance and are not funny.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO im a threat to nepal oooooooooooo, they should fear me BUT FOR WHAT.

ok thread creator u have my comment

If not for India-Pakistan history, probably Indians will ask the same thing when Pakistan is mentioned. Ignorance is never good.

jdme try to make an attempt at being on topic. This thread is not about India -Pakistan history. Why do you always attempt to derail a thread? Are you a professional troll? Stop showing us your ignorance young man - you are right its never good.:azn:

On topic - I really find it difficult to take the thoughts of the Nepalese seriously.
Anyone with a bit of sanity is aware of the pillars Pakistan has been dragged by and the amount of cr*p it has had to take because of the USA activity in Afghanistan. The real question should be "Who is responsible for the instability in our region?"

Without Pakistan, South Asia would be dominated by India.Pakistan will ensure that India stays within its limit.

I would have welcomed that. We would have lesser number of trolls on this forum.

Don't worry guys, we still :smitten: you. :P

Yeah I know. That's the worst part.

you have enough problems of your own india. stop baiting and trolling.. I am not your pally. Oh and you have a numner of insurgencies do you lot simply not understand lots of people in india dont want to stay in a inion with india. Its only a matter of time the rest of india becomes 20 plus countries

I am critical of India as and when I see the problem.
But you are working on blind faith (for yr country)

I am critical of India as and when I see the problem.
But you are working on blind faith (for yr country)

Whether you are critical of India that's a matter for you. Why can you not stick to the thread? Why does it always become India v Pakistan? Its not good that Indians become Incredible and try to be off thread....

Yeah I know. That's the worst part.

Why so serious?

Don't worry, this report is false anyway. The Nepalis actually think India is the greatest threat to the region.

Breaking News:

Democratic Republic of Congo along with Ghana and Ivory Coast have announced that Pakistan is a threat to their national security and they are considering the issue very seriously and will take the issue to the UN.

:partay:

Well this was expected because Pakistan used Nepal to send Terrorists & fake currency into India.

Breaking News: Democratic Republic of Congo along with Ghana and Ivory Coast have announced that Pakistan is a threat to their national security and they are considering the issue very seriously and will take the issue to the UN. :partay:

What about the Falkland Islands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom