What's new

Pakistan Should End Child Marriage

The fact that this is what comes to your mind when I mention Islam proves my point.

The fact that you took the latter examples instead of the five pillars if Islam as your belief is truly saddening.

No it's not one in a million case hundreds and thousands of teenage girls are getting pregnant each year thousands of abortions take place and thousands just put give their child away so please stop trying to defend west. The amount of problems west is facing in this regard we are not interested in having those issues

You're not interested in having those issues ? You ARE having those issues. BY THE MILLIONS. I don't know why every logical conversation is dragged off to the West or to India. F*** if I care what kind of problems they have. We need to look and sort out our own.

The fact that you took the latter examples instead of the five pillars if Islam as your belief is truly saddening.

You're not interested in having those issues ? You ARE having those issues. BY THE MILLIONS. I don't know why every logical conversation is dragged off to the West or to India. F*** if I care what kind of problems they have. We need to look and sort out our own.
Our problem is delaying marriages and 16 age limit is fine under that it's our law that no marriage can take place after. As Islam encourages marriage after boy and girl reach puberty that we have to encourage that. The crap suggested by liberals is big problem and only increases problems not resolve it.

Our problem is delaying marriages and 16 age limit is fine under that it's our law that no marriage can take place after. As Islam encourages marriage after boy and girl reach puberty that we have to encourage that. The crap suggested by liberals is big problem and only increases problems not resolve it.
Let me put your argument in a way others can understand and argue about. It does not mean I agree that these are true/valid.

1. Boys & girls after puberty can't live without sex... so they will have sex anyway
2. islam does not permit sex before marriage
3. Therefore: We need to marry after puberty as soon as possible to keep things islamic.
4. Not doing so will increase premarital sex in pakistan to the level of western countries like UK.

Last edited:
Let me put your argument in a way others can understand and argue about.

1. Boys & girls after puberty can't live without sex... so they will have sex anyway
2. islam does not permit sex before marriage
3. Therefore: We need to marry after puberty as soon as possible to keep things islamic.
4. Not doing so will increase premarital sex in pakistan to the level of western countries like UK.
Accurate to lot of extent and yes Islam encourages early marriage and yes Islam encourages family system and yes Islam bans sex without marriage.

@Zarvan You keep bringing West into this, why! Because I talk about it? And if it’s not me, you’ll bring Faith into it? Your arguments are repetitive and a broken record. There is no valuable substance to your arguments.

In the West if a Girl at 16 decides to get Married 97% of the time it’s her forceful will on her parents. Not the other way around like it is in Pakistan. In Pakistan a girl as young as 10 or even at birth will be promised to someone, forget a girl a guy would too. This is wrong. Unless they personally choose to want it, just a couple of months a back a girl poisoned a whole clan accidentally due to forced Marriage. Atleast acknowledge that and stop making Faith look and seem so backwards because it’s not.

Such as? And I don’t sit comfortably with cousin Marriages
From the idiotic religious parties in Pakistan, to the good chunk of people in the cousin marriage thread that was here a few days ago, you name it.

From the idiotic religious parties in Pakistan, to the good chunk of people in the cousin marriage thread that was here a few days ago, you name it.

Atleast there are still sane minds and most are thinktanks like yourself:)

Hey come on! Why do women get to have fun 3 years before us guys?

On topic. The difference between making child marriage legal or illegal is:

If child marriage is LEGAL then the person will get married with the government knowing about it. Also, they are agreeing to have ONLY ONE partner. But still, they shouldn't be allowed to have relations until the child has reached a reasonable age or has at least made a conscious decision to have intimate relations.

If child marriage is ILLEGAL then the person will still do it, but they'll just do it behind the governments back. Since they don't have to get married they will be free to have MULTIPLE partners. They will also most likely murder the child so that other people don't find out they've committed a crime. Eventually they will repeat the process. Meaning more children being raped & murdered.

So which one is worse?

Why can 12-year-olds still get married in the United States?

We preach against child-marriage abroad. But thousands of American children are wed annually.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...ates-still-let-12-year-old-girls-get-married/

A pregnant 12 year old is one in a millions case in the west . What about over here ? .

Euronews says Hi .....:partay:

The data, from Eurostat, also uncovered hundreds of girls in the 10-14 age group from France, Germany, Bulgaria and Romania become mothers each year.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/09/02/which-eu-country-has-the-most-teenage-mothers

Stop child marriages in America :rolleyes:

More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years

Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

If child marriage is LEGAL then the person will get married with the government knowing about it. Also, they are agreeing to have ONLY ONE partner. But still, they shouldn't be allowed to have relations until the child has reached a reasonable age or has at least made a conscious decision to have intimate relations.

If child marriage is ILLEGAL then the person will still do it, but they'll just do it behind the governments back. Since they don't have to get married they will be free to have MULTIPLE partners. They will also most likely murder the child so that other people don't find out they've committed a crime. Eventually they will repeat the process. Meaning more children being raped & murdered.

So which one is worse?

None of that makes sense but ok

Minimum age for marriage should be 21 and only 2 kids should be allowed with mandatory high school education. Women should be encouraged in work force especially the educated chicks sitting at home wasting degrees and waiting for good Rishta(proposal).
21 is too high 18 is more reasonable as it is the age at which most people complete intermediate level education

Would Pakistan join?

If it would why not just pass a law itself?
Our minimum age for marriage is 16(which should be increased in my opinion) our only problem is implementation

16 should be minimum

or 17

but also 16 or 17 arent children
They are worse than children they are hormone driven teenagers with temper problems

In order to end it women have to be more rebellious.
Women day is over
ByY0W8KIgAAzUjb.jpg

Yes get with the times accept rape rise accept adultery accept all sorts of crap no Sir I will not accept the crap. Islamic orders are clear those interested in following western crap are free to leave Pakistan
So you are saying that if men are not married early they will rape women hmm i dont know about you but i sure as hell dont function that way guess the way you are raised makes all the difference huh?

Most religious Pakistanis are not of sound mind and judgement. :lol:
Can confirm i live here :angel:

So which one is worse?
If fraud is legal people will do it more often and without any fear if its not things will be way different

21 is too high 18 is more reasonable as it is the age at which most people complete intermediate level education

Our minimum age for marriage is 16(which should be increased in my opinion) our only problem is implementation

They are worse than children they are hormone driven teenagers with temper problems

Women day is over
ByY0W8KIgAAzUjb.jpg

So you are saying that if men are not married early they will rape women hmm i dont know about you but i sure as hell dont function that way guess the way you are raised makes all the difference huh?

Can confirm i live here :angel:

If fraud is legal people will do it more often and without any fear if its not things will be way different
Now How you raise them won't make a difference if you are also not addressing the legally fulfilling desire issue. ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW knows nature of humans better than any one in fact they really know it and have encouraged marriage to take place as soon as possible 16 years is more than enough

Now How you raise them won't make a difference if you are also not addressing the legally fulfilling desire issue. ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW knows nature of humans better than any one in fact they really know it and have encouraged marriage to take place as soon as possible 16 years is more than enough
Teach them that their desire is a want not a need

16 is more than enough?
That was the age at which i started shaving :D I dont you should marry till you are financially stable and able to provide for your own kids

That exactly was the point of 21 as minimum age. It will give more time for undergraduate studies and more time for physical and mental growth. Better chances of employment. Better understanding of environment and society. Plus it might also help in population control.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom