What's new

Pakistan should peg the currency

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We should adopt US Dollar or Euro or KSA riyal or Chinese Yuan as our currency i.e peg PKR to one these currencies

This will help with imports and pay down the debt.

China became prosperous by pegging Yuan to US dollar.

Last edited:
pakistan ka bera gark pmln ke bhuddo nei kara aur ab rooz ongay bongay threads banatay hai jesay buhaat care ho pakistan ki bahar country mai reh kar.

Itni parwa hoti tou pmln corrupt ko support na kar rahay hotay

We should adopt US Dollar or Euro or KSA riyal or Chinese Yuan as our currency i.e peg PKR to one these currencies

This guy is a total idiot. I thought I was idiotic with all the anti-establishment stuff ... But this guy is on a whole other level of stupid.

We need to put aside our political biases and work for the nation.
Ask your pmln to leave this country, pakistan will start progressing Pakistan has no future in terms of development as long as sharif family is there, they use women to stay in power

Mashallah such a great idea.
I am going to peg my printer to dollars too so I will be able to print my name and sell it for 1 dollar and pay off all my debt..
Can't believe why I didn't think about it

Ask your pmln to leave this country, pakistan will start progressing Pakistan has no future in terms of development as long as sharif family is there, they use women to stay in power
Why not sharifs can always find a creditor take a big loan, a commission and build something

After all..khata hey tu lagata be hey

Mashallah such a great idea.
I am going to peg my printer to dollars too so I will be able to print my name and sell it for 1 dollar and pay off all my debt..
Can't believe why I didn't think about it

Why not sharifs can always find a creditor take a big loan, a commission and build something

After all..khata hey tu lagata be hey
Only if these bhudda knows about little economy all they know take loans and show the world how great they are and their status you can see this trend in pakistan

salary 1 lac and loan 5 crore ka

Only if these bhudda knows about little economy all they know take loans and show the world how great they are and their status you can see this trend in pakistan

salary 1 lac and loan 5 crore ka
Let's milk the cow while it lives ..
Ishaq dar is going to bring religion saying Pakistan is never going to die as it's being foretold to be great(where? Don't know!) so let's milk it as much as we can..

Let's milk the cow while it lives ..
Ishaq dar is going to bring religion saying Pakistan is never going to die as it's being foretold to be great(where? Don't know!) so let's milk it as much as we can..
If he got frustrated , he may join TTP...

The west wants to buy our exports cheap, that is why they force us to devalue rupee. USA has been printing dollars since Brettenwood agreement without pegging itself to gold reserves itself. Use Rouble, Yen, Touman as much as possible.

We should convert to gold and silver currency and also start barter trade with Iran, Afghanistan and China. Barter trade was going on with India though Kashmir during Musharraf era.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom