What's new

Pakistan strike back hitlist

Bal Thakrey , Modi & advani

We have to remove these guys first

What about taking out key Indian roads?

We all know India has a very poor record with logistics as it was show with the 2002 mobilization. Perhaps we can make things a little difficult by taking out certain key Indian roads?

Lets take an example of the highway NH15?

India - Google Maps

It runs from top to bottom and its right next to the border.

yes blast more and more bridges and pulls for slow there movement.

What about taking out key Indian roads?

We all know India has a very poor record with logistics as it was show with the 2002 mobilization. Perhaps we can make things a little difficult by taking out certain key Indian roads?

Lets take an example of the highway NH15

It runs from top to bottom and its right next to the border.

You are dreaming as if it is a one-sided attack :lol: and IA will do nothing but just sit around and watch. One Naval blockade is good enough to cut-off supplies to Pakistan, can you do the same?.

You are dreaming as if it is a one-sided attack :lol: and IA will do nothing but just sit around and watch. One Naval blockade is good enough to cut-off supplies to Pakistan, can you do the same?.

yesterday gwader port complete opreatnal.first 5 ships off loaded there go and please blocked 1000km inside pak waters gwader may be we learn IN navy good lessen this time.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Our baburs can finish off any naval blockade... upto 750km. And we've got Air launched CMs aswell. I also think its a far cry for India to be able to supply and sustain a blockade, under the present Pakistani response capabilities.

On the contrary I'm assuming this is not a one sided attack and most of my suggestions are aimed at inflicting maximum damage in the easiest possible way. These are retaliatory scenarios, as requested by the thread starter.

These are not key factors of winning the war of course. As x-man suggested, those would lie in how well we keep our troops supplied, how well we deny air superiority to the IAF.

However a good offense is never wrong, so I like this topic, as these would be facilitating factors which would force a quicker Indian withdrawal from its war mongering and perhaps also deterring factors as well.

Our baburs can finish off any naval blockade... upto 750km. And we've got Air launched CMs aswell. I also think its a far cry for India to be able to supply and sustain a blockade, under the present Pakistani response capabilities.

On the contrary I'm assuming this is not a one sided attack and most of my suggestions are aimed at inflicting maximum damage in the easiest possible way. These are retaliatory scenarios, as requested by the thread starter.

What is the accuracy of Baburs?. It is not that easy to take on Naval blockade with missiles fired from far away places. The only way is by using Subs or Air attack. You have to remember that your sources will spread thin because of land, air and sea based attacks. Quantitative and qualitative superiority come into question during such cases.

You should compare the Navies of both countries before talking about removing the Naval blockade, not that easy.

Our navy can't take you guys on an offensive, but how would you deal with our Agostas?

Our Baburs are CMs, that means pretty damn accurate. We have Harpoons too.

Our navy's resources won't be spread out thin. THIS is the only role it has been made for.

The most awesome target will be Banglore the IT hub of INDIA
IT is all which really fuels INDIAS ECONOMY
i mean a software made by microsoft or any westren IT company cost a thousands of dollars while in india they make a better vertion of that software in ten times less cost .
Efective buisness needs good and cheap IT Products. And Banglore has certinly a great position not in whole of ASIA but ALSO in the whole world . Today Many Business Giants are opening their offices in Banglore ..
so Blowing Off Banglore will certinly send INDIA BACK to STONE AGE
This is one prespective

If Any body has target Much sweeter than this justify it with logic based on facts
My target will Certinly be BANGLORE

The most awesome target will be Banglore the IT hub of INDIA
IT is all which really fuels INDIAS ECONOMY
i mean a software made by microsoft or any westren IT company cost a thousands of dollars while in india they make a better vertion of that software in ten times less cost .
Efective buisness needs good and cheap IT Products. And Banglore has certinly a great position not in whole of ASIA but ALSO in the whole world . Today Many Business Giants are opening their offices in Banglore ..
so Blowing Off Banglore will certinly send INDIA BACK to STONE AGE
This is one prespective

If Any body has target Much sweeter than this justify it with logic based on facts
My target will Certinly be BANGLORE

i agree and denuclearize India

Pakistan ZindabaaD. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom