What's new

Pakistan Supreme Court updates

How funny that the answer to each of Pakistans problems is Guillotine.

Family courts

It's also a tricky case. A karnal sb in the recent past was found profoundly threatening a female judge for not giving him his choice of court date . Any civil servant might have immediately faced jail time for going monkey in a court room .

It's also a tricky case. A karnal sb in the recent past was found profoundly threatening a female judge for not giving him his choice of court date . Any civil servant might have immediately faced jail time for going monkey in a court room .
how many civil servants faced jail on this behavior ?

Also I was under the impression that military doesnt go through courts, you narrate a strange case. Its always some colonel or captain in your story. seems a contradiction to popular beliefs in Pakistan.

how many civil servants faced jail on this behavior ?

For contempt, I don't recall any govt employee other than an a.c some years ago and a d.c . That a.c dude was under some sort of colonial hangover so much so that he threatened the judge with shutting down his court ------ the court bailiff however swiftly retorted back with hand cuffing the lard sb .

As for the rest , they are mostly professionals and dont creat ruckus like these f.a /b.a pass wanna be brown viceroys. Vip treatment to aysay maangty hain jaysy Neuro surgeon ho' n :undecided:

Also I was under the impression that military doesnt go through courts, you narrate a strange case. Its always some colonel or captain in your story.

Obviously The offsprings wont be filing suits related to matrimonial issues with the jag branch :what:

For contempt, I don't recall any govt employee other than an a.c some years ago and a d.c . That a.c dude was under some sort of colonial hangover so much so that he threatened the judge with shutting down his court ------ the court bailiff however swiftly retorted back with hand cuffing the lard sb .

As for the rest , they are mostly professionals and dont creat ruckus like these f.a /b.a pass wanna be brown viceroys. Vip treatment to aysay maangty hain jaysy Neuro surgeon ho' n :undecided:

Obviously The offsprings wont be filing suits related to matrimonial issues with the jag branch :what:
I will feel so much at home in courts then.
Love Pakistan Army for accomodating me anywhere in Pakistan 😎

That military connection is priceless.

and also, LAW GAT, any advice on that ?

and also, LAW GAT, any advice on that ?

Chup kr k jo kr rhy ho vhi kro as showing this kind of e.i.company loyalty you'd prolly end up being boycotted by the bar or worst ------. Vaha Vigo on demand nahi aati.

Chup kr k jo kr rhy ho vhi kro as showing this kind of e.i.company loyalty you'd prolly end up being boycotted by the bar or worst ------. Vaha Vigo on demand nahi aati.
Lawyers don't judge others, they investigate. You should investigate more before you suggest anything. Complete your homework.

You know I don't always go in the battlefield just for myself.

Lawyers don't judge others, they investigate. You should investigate more before you suggest anything. Complete your homework.

You know I don't always go in the battlefield just for myself.

Kon log ho yar tsi :lol:

Advocacy is a mindset.

I don’t want to be the one saying it but - you learnt nothing from Jinnah.

No offence taken but its just that when you start hanging military chiefs photo frame right beside of the founding father the perception changes drastically. Gotta unlearn rule of law and equity witnessing this jinnah's ideals being hijacked by the g -3 .

No offence taken but its just that when you start hanging military chiefs photo frame right beside of the founding father the perception changes drastically. Gotta unlearn rule of law and equity witnessing this jinnah's ideals being hijacked by the g -3 .
Values first yeah :-)

You portrayed what I have seen in judiciary and all over Pakistan in private and public offices.

But 'nuff talk, what about nego' skills ?

But 'nuff talk, what about nego' skills ?

You don't see the legal fraternity poking their nose into any other institution like overtaking almost every dept under gop. Kia hm koi hawaldar hain jo without skills and experience qabzay shoro kr dy ?

You don't see the legal fraternity poking their nose into any other institution like overtaking almost every dept under gop. Kia hm koi hawaldar hain jo without skills and experience qabzay shoro kr dy ?
You already became a havaldar without ever joining army because of your scapegoat mentality.

So in all the cases you handle, you rely on only one scapegoat ? How does being narrow sighted help you.

Jinnah was much more than that but all you could gather about him is his photo being used in offices, isn’t that a pathetic representation of a man who is much more than a decorated pic on a wall, it’s a pity you cast him so low since you can’t get over the fact that you need to make a repetitive scapegoat which can and will cloud your mind to hinder your judgement while it has already maligned your foresight.

Jinnah is much more than that but now I see why the suits can’t do an iota of what they did back in 07/08.

Last edited:
You already became a havaldar without ever joining army because of your scapegoat mentality.

So in all the cases you handle, you rely on only one scapegoat ? How does being narrow sighted help you.

Jinnah was much more than that but all you could gather about him is his photo being used in offices, isn’t that a pathetic representation of a man who is much more than a decorated pic on a wall, it’s a pity you cast him so low since you can’t get over the fact that you need to make a repetitive scapegoat which can and will cloud your mind to hinder your judgement while it has already maligned your foresight.

Jinnah is much more than that but now I see why the suits can’t do an iota of what they did back in 07/08.

Fruit comparison at best . What this piece of philosophy got to do with the situation at hand ?

Back
Top Bottom