What's new

Pakistan to continue supporting Kashmiris' freedom struggle: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif

You are in a lose lose situation..there's nothing there diplomatically, and Militarily - proxies aka terrorists are your best bet and you tried you darnedest to no avail. Just brought pakistan a virtual terrorist sponsor tag and your so called "freedom fighters" global terrorist tag.

That is exactly what I am implying, stop being nice and caring about what world would say they already give a damn about us so start exploiting India's internal weaknesses to maximum. I bet you it won't take long to bring India down from rising shinning status, world's favorite child to something where anarchy prevails and riots are the daily norm. And this does not require that much effort either, just motivation and a spark will do.

That is exactly what I am implying, stop being nice and caring about what world would say they already give a damn about us so start exploiting India's internal weaknesses to maximum. I bet you it won't take long to bring India down from rising shinning status, world's favorite child to something where anarchy prevails and riots are the daily norm. And this does not require that much effort either, just motivation and a spark will do.

Nothing generations of Pakistan have not tried already.

Every insurgency you have fueled has been put down.

The naxals would be stupid to ally with you. Then the gloves would really come off.

Hmmmm, at least Pakistan should free their own part of Kashmir first before talking about any other part, make azad Kashmir azad in reality, not just in name before proceeding with the Kashmir diatribe... LOL

You think the US is simply going to leave you guys alone, especially in that region? Especially once they leve and do not need that corridor sanitized? They have very strong interests in seeing Balochistan secede. We are way down the pecking order, but as the regional force, will continue to ride piggyback and take advantage wherever we can. There is nothing we can do, which is not already being done with a lot more money and material by much bigger players.

US can have whatever interest it wants to have in Baluchistan, but when it comes to ground realities they know we will make their life a hell in this region, they cannot survive without us in this region (that is why they are trying to find new partner now) otherwise you would have seen them throwing us out of their league long ago. And they already know how we play covertly so they are not interested its an assumption that you are making. They tried initially but finally after a decade realised that Pakistan is no Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya or Syria where they can bring whatever spring they want to.

So that leaves you, Iran and one or two Gulf countries, who else is there?

Last edited:
Good. This allows Doval to continue his defensive offence.

Nothing generations of Pakistan have not tried already.

Every insurgency you have fueled has been put down.

The naxals would be stupid to ally with you. Then the gloves would really come off.

Nah that is the problem they have not tried everything yet, there is a lot of potential and talent to exploited ;)

We supported one only and we were the ones who helped you put it down baby. Ehsan to man lo kum z kum.

US can have whatever interest it wants to have in Baluchistan, but when it comes to ground realities they know we will make their life a hell in this region, they cannot survive without us in this region (that is why they are trying to find new partner now) otherwise you would have seen them throwing us out of their league along ago. And they already know how we play covertly so they are not interested its an assumption that you are making. They tried initially but finally after a decade realised that Pakistan is no Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya or Syria where they can bring whatever spring they want to.

So that leaves you, Iran and one or two Gulf countries, who else is there?

The only reason the US treated you with kid's gloves is because they were fighting a war in Afghanistan and did not want to watch their own backs.

With them exiting, that's (the safety of their men) not a consideration anymore.

P.S. Why do you claim Balochistan is not an East Pakistan?

I see a lot many similarities to the past.

Because its way more different from East Pakistan in terms like, geographically, strategically, and to be honest people wise too. Baloch are patriots and the ones you see motivated to take arms against Pakistan are a handful people.

why we doesnt claim part of kashmir which pakistan has, means try to take it back.

The only reason the US treated you with kid's gloves is because they were fighting a war in Afghanistan and did not want to watch their own backs.

With them exiting, that's (the safety of their men) not a consideration anymore.

Don't be a fool, they were not here for a boogeyman, if they wanted to take out OBL they would have done it without boots on grounds long ago (and as we saw happening latter). They spent the whole decade in Afghanistan for their interests and they cannot carry those interests back to US or any other place like their soldiers. They need someone to guarantee protection of their interests in Afghanistan. Either India or Pakistan and for the time being they know they cannot ignore Pakistan for that. Otherwise declaring the people who they have been fighting as insurgents not terrorists is not something they would do.

Baloch are patriots and the ones you see motivated to take arms against Pakistan are a handful people.

That's what I keep hearing. Yet the Pakistan state has fought 5 wars of Independence against Baloch freedom fighters. And if they are only a handful, a nuclear power like Pakistan needs helo gunships and fighter sorties with heavy artillery to put them down?

Surely you are downplaying things here.

Get lost Indian 800.000,- Coward Army from our Jammu & Kashmir. GET OUT INDIA!
Coward is the one who sits on the internet and screams "get out, get out" in capital letters, instead of going and fighting and trying to make them get out. LOL.

The Indian army, police, government, legislators, admiinistrators and people are there to stay. Cowards screaming on PDF will not make any difference to that reality.

BTW now it's 800,000? Damn, I wonder what the total strength of the army is.

That's what I keep hearing. Yet the Pakistan state has fought 5 wars of Independence against Baloch freedom fighters. And if they are only a handful, a nuclear power like Pakistan needs helo gunships and fighter sorties with heavy artillery to put them down?

Surely you are downplaying things here.

Just look at BLA videos on youtube and research yourself, then tell me do they look like to be fought with helo gunships and fighters sorties? In fact our paramilitary is engaged with them not even the regular army. And with their infighting now they are more weaker than before.

Baluchistan is biggest of the provinces in Pakistan in terms of area but lowest in population. So considering the total population how big that insurgency could be?

Just look at BLA videos on youtube and research yourself, then tell me do they look like to be fought with helo gunships and fighters sorties? In fact our paramilitary is engaged with them not even the regular army. And with their infighting now they are more weaker than before.

Baluchistan is biggest of the provinces in Pakistan in terms of area but lowest in population. So considering the total population how big that insurgency could be?

Do you then deny helo gunships and fighter sorties have been used in Balochistan?

Come on Imran bhai! Please. Its all over the net. How else do you think Indians would know about it? I mean we do not live there right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom