What's new

Pakistan to continue supporting Kashmiris' freedom struggle: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif

Lol... that was a tongue in cheek reply to Doppelganger who has a habit of throwing cynicism in every post laced with poor humor devoid of any wit whatsoever. And as they say "Cynicism is the last refuge of the coward".

:)

Oh ok...because it's a bit embarrassing when Pakistanis start appealing to us to do the "right thing"...especially given our history over kashmir and after all the thousands of deaths of our soldiers and deaths of thousands of kashmiri pundits that we have endured..not to mention fought wars and lost soldiers and still are losing them to consider doing the "right thing" from the pakistani perspective.

Let's just keep doing what we are doing because we aren't in the mood to relent on so called lop sided "moral grounds" After sacrificing so much.

Oh ok...because it's a bit embarrassing when Pakistanis start appealing to us to do the "right thing"...especially given our history over kashmir and after all the thousands of deaths of our soldiers and deaths of thousands of kashmiri pundits that we have endured..not to mention fought wars and lost soldiers and still are losing them to consider doing the "right thing" from the pakistani perspective.

What's embarrassing about appeals and counter appeals. My colleague appeals to my good graces to share a cigarette. I declined. It's the little things that make humanity great!

What's embarrassing about appeals and counter appeals. My colleague appeals to my good graces to share a cigarette. I declined. It's the little things that make humanity great!

It doesn't work like that, you aren't exactly asking for a cigarette here what you seem to be asking for on "lop sided moral grounds" has costed us thousands of lives and billions of dollars.

It doesn't work like that, you aren't exactly asking for a cigarette here when it has costed us thousands of lives and billions of dollars.

Lol, you didn't get the reference. Level ke bat hoti hain.

don't u think u r being too naive in expecting much from pakistan, pakistan couldn't take back kashmir when we are at our weakest and pakistan was at its strongest .. these are different times , a lot of water has passed through ganges ... kashmir is being heavily guarded by army .. the soldeir to civilian ratio is alost 1:10 in this part of the world , neither the kashmiri civilians nor their politicians can change the existing status quo.. any armed upraisal would be put down within hours and there would be a further increase of unmarked graves in the state. neither the big mouth indian media nor indian muslims speak anything against it... coming to the intl stage whom do u expect to stand with u against india , let me guess isis ??
removal of article 370 is the only thing that is stading between changing the complete demographics of the land , there is no need for any indian from rest of the country moving in to kashmir ,settling the existing army personnel along with their families would put an end to kashmir resistance once and for all....

You my friend has totally misunderstood and underestimated agent Imran here 8-)

Who said anything about Kashmir? My plan is to bring rising shinning India to its knees, I am looking at map of India and imagining rajdhanis popping up everywhere. My plan is not limited to Kashmir baby.

You my friend has totally misunderstood and underestimated agent Imran here 8-)

Who said anything about Kashmir? My plan is to bring rising shinning India to its knees, I am looking at map of India and imagining rajdhanis popping up everywhere. My plan is not limited to Kashmir baby.

Agent @Imran Rashid bhai

Who is @RashidBaloch

were u an apprentice under sir zaid hamid by any chance :partay::partay:

MUZAFFARABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Thursday vowed that Pakistan would continue its political and diplomatic support for the people of Kashmir in their struggle for freedom and right to self-determination.

Nawaz was addressing the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly on the occasion of Kashmir Day.

The premier said only a fair resolution of the dispute would ensure lasting peace in the region and urged the international community to play its part in this regard.

"I have an association with Azad and occupied Kashmir since childhood and I believe every Pakistani has the same sort of association with it...we will continue our efforts in resolving the issue," Nawaz said.

"Today I am here to show solidarity with Kashmiris. Kashmir and Pakistan are one entity; no power in the world can separate the two," the premier added.

Nawaz said that Pakistanis and Kashmiris belong to the same civilisation and share the similar culture and traditions.

"Pakistan praises the sacrifices rendered by Kashmiris in their struggle against the occupied forces," the prime minister said.

On the occasion, Nawaz also said that Pakistan reiterate its will to stand with the people of Kashmir to achieve their right to self-determination.

"It has been more than 60 years and despite atrocities inflicted upon them, Kashmiris have not given up their struggle...the day is not far when Kashmir would be free," he said.

The premier said that Pakistan would not accept any resolution of the dispute contrary to the aspirations of Kashmiris.

Pakistan to continue supporting Kashmiris' freedom struggle: Nawaz - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
--
ok..
pakistan as nation its there stand.. fine..
question is how ?
your view please
@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz
any other members do reply

Best way to solve the issue is a internationally monitored plebiscite.

Back
Top Bottom