What's new

Pakistan to emerge as major bike maker in years ahead

I think if youre riding that bike now......yukk then honda might not have introduced this angel in your market

Honda_cbr250r_India.jpg

It's good for college boys, but majority of Pakistani' bike customer will reject it doesn't serve purpose of avg. bike owner

2009-03_nathanthompsonbikeinPakistan20090225_831772.jpg

pakistan-motorcycle21.jpg

20120614_17.jpg

Why dont Honda introduce Shine or unicorn models in Pakistani Market.

because their deluxe 125 cc model is unable to get popularity in pakistan they dont want to take risk on an other one :D

I hate the fact my country is using fake engine fake fake fake fake. nobody gets it wait till you buy one and just take out the engine and inspect it for quality control.
the nuts and bolts snap when tightened and please do compare with original Honda engine bolts and you will notice quality difference. the casting is weaker than original wait till you fall and crack the shell. the compression is not good as original make loud noise little performance compare that to original. the god damn two foot pegs are made of inferior quality will bend after sometime. engine seals leak. Gears get jammed or worn out very nasty quality.
you must use nut/bolt glue to make the bolt and nuts stay in place this is on the frame as manufacturer skimped out. i call it death ride. bikes that use these engines > dream bike, pit bike, quad 110cc, monkey bike well at least old monkey bikes were good fun and original.

Do they tried to launch other models also ?

they tried to launch only one stylish design model but it fails cz of its price and mentality of people here :D price tag of Deluxe 125 cc is 1 lac 15 thousand rupees

they tried to launch only one stylish design model but it fails cz of its price and mentality of people here :D price tag of Deluxe 125 cc is 1 lac 15 thousand rupees

Damn its huge price for 125 cc bike.

Actually I have both the models of Honda and performance wise I find it better than Bajaj, Hero or TVS.......Dont include average in performance........

Damn its huge price for 125 cc bike.

Actually I have both the models of Honda and performance wise I find it better than Bajaj, Hero or TVS.......Dont include average in performance........

i have honda deluxe its a nice bike better then other bikes in pakistani market but price tag is major hurdle for this model i have been on mountainous areas and mud track on my bike its performance is awesome on every track

get yourself a Suzuki rm 250cc and tell me do u get the thrills and adrenaline rush. is it worth the pay too right it is, gta san Andreas style. all i can say is tuba tuba bara mazaa.

it costs a bomb brother its for rich class of India and Pakistan but believe tuba tuba your eyes water your heart races your top of the world and no pig officer is going to put u down not when u hit that throttle rpmmm u go. damn it has more love for you than nay woman can give. you can get cheap one in England for couple hundred quid but it be the very old model and high mileage.

what Pakistanis have not taken on is the leather market do you know how much a motorcycle suit costs in England more than the bike. This is the market they should explore our women are good at sewing. They should go for joint venture with japan for this. They should learn quality control from japan rather than look at pictures of products and say wow most Pakistanis buy by looking at pictures and than be dis pointed with quality.

Back
Top Bottom