What's new

Pakistan to get US$2billion worth of oil from Kuwait

i think it is a written statement just to show world that it is not free...But i think Pakistan is Not going to pay for next 10 years.

What makes you think that..10yrs?..you know how much interest, you would have picked on this debt up by then?

This is going to cost us a lot, the militaristic services we offer them are unattainable through anyone else.

^^^the arab regimes of kuwait, RSA etc will require the services (as in the past) of the PA to 'quell' any uprisings in their countries. this is the main reason for the accomodations now being offered.

And will the PA oblige again?

I have read that Zia killed almost 25,000 Palestinians in Jordan to quell one such rebellion?

Let's wait for an agreement to be actually signed, if and when it happens, and then discuss the concrete details as they will be known at that point.

no interest, nothing...PAK have few things to return in favor.

Ya right!!..you have done it twice in the recent past(as i explained in previous post) ...pls do tell what favors have you returned them other than paying out close $800million in interest last year alone.

And will the PA oblige again?

I have read that Zia killed almost 25,000 Palestinians in Jordan to quell one such rebellion?

Zia acted on his own, the PA had strictly forbidden him from leading the forces against PLO.

He was marked for an early retirement by the PA head of mission based on his religiosity and involvement in Black September but Bhutto stuck with him, leading to his downfall.

Zia acted on his own, the PA had strictly forbidden him from leading the forces against PLO.

He was marked for an early retirement by the PA head of mission based on his religiosity and involvement in Black September but Bhutto stuck with him, leading to his downfall.

That is strange. What was his rank then?

How could he insubordinate his superiors and continue? That is just not done in armies anywhere? He couldn't have led PA forces without a signal from the top?

And how is it relevant to the thread at hand?Only a person whose head is deep inside his would post totally off topic post here.I didn't expect such bs from a person of your caliber.I though you were much more mature.In any case, it's just funny how indians are concerned about matters between Kuwait and Pakistan.

Sorry I just realised I posted this in the wrong thread. I was suppose to post this in the Indian Economy thread and it seems I must have posted this in the wrong section. I have re-edited my post.

And why are indians so concerned about internal Pakistani matters.

And why are indians so concerned about internal Pakistani matters.

Sorry for My Interruption but I have been monitoring every other thread related to India, there is no Indian development thread spared without trolling, Your Advise would Be well appreciated there ....

@Indians, What have we got to do in there internal matters, Keep the thread neat and Clean....

Nothing is free in this world you either break your back when paying or break it more later with interest ... simply indians seem to have this really big wet dream about Pakistan getting everything for free or aid wake up and act matture ... there is none such nonsense period :mod:

That is strange. What was his rank then?

How could he insubordinate his superiors and continue? That is just not done in armies anywhere? He couldn't have led PA forces without a signal from the top?

Zia was a Brigadier, he was not the head of mission in Jordon and nor was he the decision maker but his religiosity is why he was sent there.

He worked on the behest of King of Jordon who had told him that he would make sure that he is not suspended or punished for his actions.

Zia was marked as 'weak' and 'religiously emotional' but his backing from the Arab leaders including King Faisal meant that he would not be kicked off.

Bhutto saw him as a subservient soldier, this is while he was kicking out many of our best and because Zia came across as a follower with similar background (arain), Bhutto choose him as the Chief superseding 7 great worthies.

When Bhutto was arrested, the first thing he asked was, has Zia been arrested too.

You should look into how PA, a truly liberal and secular force was Islamized while our best and greatest were all kicked out. Some of the famous causalities in Gen. Nasir Ahmed, Gen. Air Commodore M.M Alam, Gen. Shah Rafi Alam, Gen. Khurshid Ali Khan.

The ones who were overlooked for the chief role went into depression.

Zia was a Brigadier, he was not the head of mission in Jordon and nor was he the decision maker but his religiosity is why he was sent there.

He worked on the behest of King of Jordon who had told him that he would make sure that he is not suspended or punished for his actions.

Zia was marked as 'weak' and 'religiously emotional' but his backing from the Arab leaders including King Faisal meant that he would not be kicked off.

Bhutto saw him as a subservient soldier, this is while he was kicking out many of our best and because Zia came across as a follower with similar background (arain), Bhutto choose him as the Chief superseding 7 great worthies.

When Bhutto was arrested, the first thing he asked was, has Zia been arrested too.

You should look into how PA, a truly liberal and secular force was Islamized while our best and greatest were all kicked out. Some of the famous causalities in Gen. Nasir Ahmed, Gen. Air Commodore M.M Alam, Gen. Shah Rafi Alam, Gen. Khurshid Ali Khan.

The ones who were overlooked for the chief role went into depression.

Thanks for the info. I thought only Zia is to blame for everything wrong there.

Back
Top Bottom