What's new

Pakistan To Receive American Drones

hahahahhahahaha aik sall ho gaya hai unka defence minister aya tha pakistan aur khana laga ka pakistan ko shadow drone dega woh tu nahe aye abhi tak abhi aik aur wada hum awam samjh jaty hain aur yeh pagal leader under the table pesa laka chup ho jaty hai leaders na mazak banaya hua hai USA na nahe bhai

ask russsia to make new weapon anti drone weapon specially to pakistan and man they can make it in days for us but our relations with them wont let us if i got the chance to be pakistab PM i should make good policies for russia and go for strategic friendship with russia first we have to sorry them and than ask for solid pledged of friendship i think we can

The USA is going to deliver the AWACS first that were promised to Zia's Regime in 1982 and then the drones will come. Guys just be patient, thedrones are comig, the WOT has only been going on since the past 11 years, just wait, US is actively working on the special request since we are a NON-Nato Ally.

Have the drones arrived?

They will make all the difference in fighting the terrorists.

The only problem will be the collateral damage and the fallout of the domestic internal public anger.

Till now, it was the US which was at the wrong end of the stick as far as the collateral damage and killing of innocents.

Come what may, even terrorists would howl that innocent have been killed!

^^^ Yup,they will make CIA's job easy. Same as the F16s the drones will be bugged,and wont be any good for Pakistan due to a long list of restrictions. So thanks but no thanks.

Just out of curiosity.....

Pakistan has been asking the US to supply it the Predator drones for a while now, however.....Pakistani army and politicians have also been complaining about the civilian casualties caused by the same drone attacks....

So how exactly is the Pakistani Army going to do a better job with the Predator than the Americans have been doing? I mean after all, the intelligence for most of these strikes (at least pre Raymond Davis) was received in collaboration with the ISI....
I mean not like the ISI and PA can clear the area of civilians before making the strike....thats the whole advantage of the surprise attack isnt it?

So if the drone strikes cause a ton of collateral damage, which is turning public opinion sour....why is PA still pursuing this goal?

The PA knows the ground realities, the local cultures and traditions and above all it can determine the difference between a tribal wedding party and a militants gathering unlike the Americans who, every time see a person firing a gun in the air, draw the conclusion that it must be the bad guys. The twitchy finger cowboys have taken out several tribal wedding parties in this manner.

This sick machine crashes more often than Indian Migs. Holy God we are going to exhaust all these 85 drones in a years time. :angry:

Now Watch this $HIT land.

America.. you've given us another reason to "love you".

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I read somewhere that the Drone being supplied to PA cost about $250,000 a piece.???
Surely the guys in the video wouldn't be horsing around with such an expensive toy. !!!

4-23-2011_68870_1.gif

4-23-2011_68868_1.gif

Quit begging and there will be no need for disappointment with the US - Let these poor people go their own way.

Well, begging seems a core element of PPP's mandate. If the government wants, they can approach the US and explain the circumstances and reasons why we sought actual drones. The US isn't anti-Paksitan, just its policies. And policies can be changed for the better.

Alas, another government failure: toys to defeat terrorists.

What's the plan, make them laugh to death?

Did I read somewhere that the Drone being supplied to PA cost about $250,000 a piece.???
Surely the guys in the video wouldn't be horsing around with such an expensive toy. !!!

What? $ 250,000 for one piece? A big corruption scandal is waiting :angry:
These army men are not that behind our politicians....!

$25,000 - $35,000 per drone.
The entire system costs $250,000.

The concept is that of a disposable drone but a sturdy control system. Kind of like a razor blade.

We can still make cheaper drones than this though, but I can't say anything about the control system.

Raven drone is as good as 'Drona' with Bachan Jr. :lol: :lol:

PS: Can't help it, the Raven supply is pretty hilarious.

These toy drones are too expensive. They just provide a video feed. That is all. A digital camera plus a kid toy and a receiving station installed in a HUMVEE pickup. I guess it is very much over priced. 250,000 dollars for a receiving station which only has two or three LCD monitors, an antenna, a tool box and a charging station for the drone, is just too much. And 25000 for a drone made of plastic with an ordinary digital camera powered by a small electric motor is laughable. For 25000 you can buy a Toyota Camry with full options. Just compare that with a plastiky drone. I guess it is not worth more than 2,500 per drone and for receiving station 25,000. Not more.

Back
Top Bottom