What's new

Pakistan to remain in FATF grey list till February.

He said, "action will be taken". No mention of being blacklisted. "Action taken" could allude to more reforms or continuing to stay on the grey list. As per indian claims, where did he state that Pakistan is going to be "blacklisted"?

You are free to search his interview it is on video and he said clearly that next action would be to include Pakistan in the statement which effectively means blacklisting. His words, go and argue with him.

You are free to search his interview it is on video and he said clearly that next action would be to include Pakistan in the statement which effectively means blacklisting. His words, go and argue with him.

That's not included in the article you posted. You are starting to make unsubstantiated conjectures.

@waz @Dubious @Horus @WAJsal @Arsalan @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch

MODS, this troll is making unsubstantiated claims of Pakistan being blacklisted by FATF when the sources clearly don't mention or state that. Please deal with him.

No more excuses, it’s time to fix things. It should be IK’s top priority.

As soon as Imran Khan gets tough and wants to fix things you have the likes of Dawn and other media groups crying oppression. Corruption goes very deep in Pakistan. From top to bottom.

I also believe that Imran Khan needs to get ruthless. Let them cry rivers. Just do the necessary.

That's not included in the article you posted. You are starting to make unsubstantiated conjectures.

MODS, this troll is making unsubstantiated claims of Pakistan being blacklisted by FATF when the sources clearly don't mention or state that. Please deal with him.

Pakistan is most likely to come out of the FATF grey list in Feb 2020, no question of blacklist here with Malaysia, Turkey and China support...

Pakistan to come out of FATF’s grey list in Feb 2020: Hammad

By RECORDER REPORT on October 20, 2019

Minister for Economic Affairs, Hammad Azhar on Saturday said that Pakistan had targeted to complete all items on its Financial Action Task Force (FATF) action plan till February 2020. Pakistan will come out of grey to white List by the given deadline, Azhar said in his tweet, here today.

The minister said FATF had noted progress already achieved by Pakistan during the last one year and especially in the last 4 months. However, he added that more work was needed to be done as they country's action plan was perhaps the most ambitious and challenging ever handed out to any country.

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/10/2...me-out-of-fatfs-grey-list-in-feb-2020-hammad/

even Indian media reported this...
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ist-by-february-2020/articleshow/71664105.cms

in this topic, i agree with Pakistan posters...Let us interpret things that are not exclusively told by FATF...There is a fine borderline between action will be taken and blacklisting Pakistan..
I really do not beleive Pakistan in FATF has anything to do with India..US is simply trying to pressure Pakistan to settle Afganistan...So they ll never put Pakistan in blacklist but they will not remove Pakistan from grey list either..
India is just using this oppertunity to fool our own domestic audience as if we are controlling the show here..
Pakistan should ignore the statement of Indian gov wrt FATF...India does not have any control or influence here...
Surprising thing to understand is about role and statergy of China..,If they pretend to be a true friend of Pakistan, why do they use their influence to gather 15 member from FATF to bail out Pakistan from grey list??!

The reason is obvious...Unless some would pretend to close their eyes..

Pakistan is most likely to come out of the FATF grey list in Feb 2020, no question of blacklist here with Malaysia, Turkey and China support...

Minister for Economic Affairs, Hammad Azhar on Saturday said that Pakistan had targeted to complete all items on its Financial Action Task Force (FATF) action plan till February 2020. Pakistan will come out of grey to white List by the given deadline, Azhar said in his tweet, here today.

The minister said FATF had noted progress already achieved by Pakistan during the last one year and especially in the last 4 months. However, he added that more work was needed to be done as they country's action plan was perhaps the most ambitious and challenging ever handed out to any country.

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/10/2...me-out-of-fatfs-grey-list-in-feb-2020-hammad/

Statement of ministers of impacted countries is always biased in nature..On technical ground, if you can not fulfill 50% of rules in last 18-month then it will be a miracle if you can do in 5 month

Statement of ministers of impacted countries is always biased in nature..On technical ground, if you can not fulfill 50% of rules in last 18-month then it will be a miracle if you can do in 5 month

Lets keep our fingers crossed, but chances of Pakistan getting in the black list is zilch, three members are required to keep it that way and Pakistan has support of China, Turkey and Malaysia.

https://nation.com.pk/16-Jun-2019/pakistan-can-no-longer-be-blacklisted-by-fatf-malaysia

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2074523/1-pakistan-avoid-fatf-blacklist-support-friends/?amp=1

Lets keep our fingers crossed, but chances of Pakistan getting in the black list is zilch, three members are required to keep it that way and Pakistan has support of China, Turkey and Malaysia.

https://nation.com.pk/16-Jun-2019/pakistan-can-no-longer-be-blacklisted-by-fatf-malaysia

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2074523/1-pakistan-avoid-fatf-blacklist-support-friends/?amp=1

i agree with you...If FATF is really true to its nature then it should 1st put England, Gulf countries and Carrabian islands in FATF as all the thugs around the world goes to those countries...So every one more or less know about its nature and operation..

Unsubstantiated? The video is shared by the likes of Pakistani journalists. You don't like the news so you want me banned.

here,

in this topic, i agree with Pakistan posters...Let us interpret things that are not exclusively told by FATF...There is a fine borderline between action will be taken and blacklisting Pakistan..

It's not my interpretation, it's what president of FATF has said. Now you are free to take it however you want.

Unsubstantiated? The video is shared by the likes of Pakistani journalists. You don't like the news so you want me banned.

here,

It's not my interpretation, it's what president of FATF has said. Now you are free to take it however you want.

Again, NOWHERE in the above clip does he mention or allude to Pakistan being blacklisted by FATF.

Again, NOWHERE in the above clip does he mention or allude to Pakistan being blacklisted by FATF.

He literally says further action which is they will be mentioned in the public statement also referred to as the "blacklist". Jeez

Now if you want to still deny it. Be my guest!

He literally says further action which is they will be mentioned in the public statement also referred to as the "blacklist". Jeez

Now if you want to still deny it. Be my guest!

So how do you know he meant that and did not mean extending the period of being on the grey list or further reforms? There is NO clarity or precision in your conjectures.

So how do you know he meant that and did not mean extending the period of being on the grey list or further reforms? There is NO clarity or precision in your conjectures.

How do I know he meant blacklist? because he used the word, exactly like I'm spelling it B-L-A-C-K-L-I-S-T.

Also at this point I am confused if you are genuinely unable to understand what he's saying or just pretending to ignore the fact.

Either way, you are free to believe what you want to. If by Feb Pak clear all questions raised by FATF and move to white list, it'll be a win for India and I will be hoping for that, as that would mean no money from Pakistan will be going to cause problems in India.

Back
Top Bottom