What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

hahaha.......... OK, i got it
Totally Photoshop
1200px-Global_Hawk_1.jpg

Probably because Pakistan Navy also operates the Scan Eagle

That might be but I find posting obscure picture with no details or information to be quite misleading and shady. Posters have a responsibility not to confuse other members. This particular poster kept on his behavior even when he was told to provide context to his pictures. He posted a Filipino drone in a Filipino base on a Pakistani drone discussion forum twice without providing any context. It’s infuriatingly annoying.

That might be but I find posting obscure picture with no details or information to be quite misleading and shady. Posters have a responsibility not to confuse other members. This particular poster kept on his behavior even when he was told to provide context to his pictures. He posted a Filipino drone in a Filipino base on a Pakistani drone discussion forum twice without providing any context. It’s infuriatingly annoying.
Pakistan I scan eagle
Screenshot_2018-03-16-13-25-11.png

Mas production line of Scan eagle drone, Iran :partay:
:partay:
droneproduction2.jpg

sa11.jpg

A brilliant PAF boy who is now dead.
I know the other guy, if my facial recognition is correct. Told the US educated head of ID that some design he made would not fly.. ID guy insisted, the design smashed into the ground and the fellow left ID.
These are the days when ID was under a KFC in DHA Karachi and also involved in sourcing spares and computers from Israel.

I agree with you but most posters would rather post pictures without even any relevance than to bother with any explanation I just gave up complaining

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom