What's new

Pakistan US Relations After the US attack on PA Soldiers

Wait for 2012/01/11, US should think twice before starting another WW, because something is going to be even much more surprising than J-20.

I've e-mailed this news to the sino defence forum from the on-line version of The Daily Squib. Somebody should verify the authenticity of this news. It is simply mind boggling. this way or that way the truth was bound to come out but I didn't expect it from Kissinger. I wonder why the americans have decided to admit the truth about their real intention at this moment.

Sometimes Rules need to be changed to achieve something that is out of reach.

Of course.

But surely changing rules is not dependent on escalation in the present scenario. What has happened already is enough to change the ground rules, and we shall see those changes relatively soon.

i think all words by ppl who are saying aggression is not good , please tell this to your NATO ppl too,
they are in afghanistan to clear up the mess, not to create more in Pakistan which they are doing..this will create more problems for them if they dont want to go back in boxes...

Pakistan is right to take these steps to protect itself from any out side aggression ,

They need to admit that Pentagon is not in civil hands anymore, US generals are doing to force US gov. to stay in this region for long term which no one likes..

Ii want to see there reaction when Pakistan hit their aggressive move and they end up taking some boxes...

I thought the guy had finally gone senile, till I read the source. Waste of time and patience reading nonsense.

well go look at the definition of satire. Its amazing that Cheng and Santro thanked you. Maybe they missed the satire or did they???

I quote from the article:

The United States is bating China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel.

How is that so different to what the eminent thinktank stated

Lawrence Freeman says that the International Criminal Court is being used as an instrument to carry out regime change with a smoke screen of human rights protection.

“The Russians and the Chinese are seeing this played out again and they are beginning to respond,” he said. “Especially the Russians, they are responding militarily by sending the Kuznetsov aircraft carrier to the Syrian borders.”

It is a risky game, Freeman admits, but he thinks that Russians are aware of the danger of what could happen if they do not do it.

“This could result – and I think the Russians and the Chinese are aware of this – this could result in World War III,” he said. “So this is extremely dangerous, and measures have to be taken now to stop these policies by President Obama and the British.”

Come on guys, its obvious its fake just look at the language used, eg noob...

The Daily Squib is a curious satirical publication and should therefore be taken fu**ing seriously ;)

Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

Satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At 89 if you hear imaginary sounds you must be psychotic:meeting:

BTW i like COD part:D .. that means i m well prepared :meeting:.. doh

I don't see stuff in this mans speach, all I see is a 89 year moron who is interested in killing 90% of the global population with a nuclear war between nations.
The one thing that bugs the hell out of me is that people even in their 80's do intend to see a war and die in a war but not as a peaceful human being.

Let's get beyond the anger: Munter

Updated 2 hours ago
ISLAMABAD: US Ambassador in Pakistan, Cameron Munter on Monday expressing sorrow on the 'terrible tragedy' of Mohmand agency attack by Nato forces, termed it an 'unintentional' act and a result of 'failure of mechanism'.

Speaking in Geo News program 'Capital Talk', he said: "We feel as Pakistani people do on this terrible tragedy. It should not have happened."

"We have pledged a full inquiry into the incident and we should learn from this so that it should never happen again," he asserted.

When asked to comment on possible closure of Pakistan airspace for US planes, Cameron Munter said 'let's not forget that Pakistan and US are on the same side' and that there should be more talk between the two allies rather than less. "Let's get beyond the anger."

To a question on whether US was trying to pressure Pakistan to restore Nato supply line, the US Ambassador said the US government was in constant contact with Pakistan over the issue.

The word "Unintentional" is questionable here.

Surely the people who have done that should be taught some sort of a lesson,before another trigger happy guys pushes both nations to the extent of war,once again.....Won't it be suitable if you handover those criminals (i would say) to your non Nato ally?

And who will guarantee this that such events will not happen again?

Commander of ISAF said that there is no guarantee that Nov 26 like mishap will not happen again.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-ISAF Commander hints at more strikes on Pakistan...

if they done it unintentional....they were either drunk/under the influence of drugs/haunted/jinxed or out of their minds and insane.
none of that can be pakistan's fault.

The word "Unintentional" is questionable here.

Surely the people who have done that should be taught some sort of a lesson,before another trigger happy guys pushes both nations to the extent of war,once again.....Won't it be suitable if you handover those criminals (i would say) to your non Nato ally?

And who will guarantee this that such events will not happen again?

Commander of ISAF said that there is no guarantee that Nov 26 like mishap will not happen again.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-ISAF Commander hints at more strikes on Pakistan...

Please quote this part too from that news story:

Gen Allen said: “You simply can’t guarantee anything in war. The conditions are difficult at the border, let the investigation play out, we will look carefully. If we find fault on our part, we will resolve that … we will look at every aspect of the circumstances to make sure it does not happen again.”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom