What's new

Pakistan US ties to deteriorate further in coming days

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1643185/1-pakistan-go-fatf-terror-financing-list-june/
Motion is set to addition from june reported by your own papers!

Wrong again; there is NO MENTION of this in the announcement made by FATF. So once again, wheres does the FATF say in its announcement that this would be an agenda item for their June meeting? Maybe it is on FATF website, which I could not find, so can you provide a link from FATF website which states this? By the way, FATF has released NO AGENDA items publicly for its June meeting. So how could any newspaper know this? How would you know this??

Wrong again; there is NO MENTION of this in the announcement made by FATF. So once again, wheres does the FATF say in its announcement that this would be an agenda item for their June meeting? Maybe it is on FATF website, which I could not find, so can you provide a link from FATF website which states this? By the way, FATF has released NO AGENDA items publicly for its June meeting. So how could any newspaper know this? How would you know this??

"You can wake up someone that is actually sleeping, but you can never wake up someone that is pretending to be asleep!"

Therefore I rest my case Happy existence in denial!

Are you Indians retarded from birth? There is no mention of this from FATF.

We are pretty sure that our mental state is fine, but I have you question your selective amnesia!

Good. If Pak leadership had an iota of self respect they would
have stopped the U.S supply route after all this humiliation.
issue is pakistani public, not leadership..pakistani public and by extention leadership consider this to be way way down the list of any pirority

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1643185/1-pakistan-go-fatf-terror-financing-list-june/
Motion is set to addition from june reported by your own papers!
PTV is our own channel, rest media is free in pakistan unlike proxy owned india media which doesnt/cannot speak against its country

news is clear, Pakistan wasnt even discussed..simple

Are you Indians retarded from birth? There is no mention of this from FATF.
unfortunately they are

Back
Top Bottom