What's new

Pakistan vows befitting response to India at ‘time and place of its choosing’

We can't delete accounts. Just stop posting. I can take away posts.
Just a reminder. Please "take away" all my post on the forum. I want them all deleted. Thanks.

پاک فوج کی قدر کرو
اگر یہ فوج نا ہوتی
تو آج تمہارا حال آسٹریلیا ،
چاپان اور کینیڈا جیسا ہوتا ..

so where is the response? its been 2 days?

In the comments it's sad to see Indians and Pakistanis are equal in anti pakistan army sentiment.They are literally on the same page.
Well this day had to come one day because initially a blind eye was turned against the fuckeries of army nor we had a leader like imran Khan who exposed the true face of army. We are at a turning point no doubt. I believe the amount of anger public has against army these days is going to explode in the near future. It can take few years though.

It looks something serious is simmering on this front , i see some serious trouble here .

May not be very serious. But something appears to have already happened.
Nothing new. Just the usual statements to fool the public.
But this time Pakistanis are not buying this bullshit.
Chalo der aayi durust aayi.

This is pathetic response from Pakistani army, befitting response is a thing of norm now, Sunny deol will probably kill a few men and then Pakistani army will say wait for our befitting response lol.

60-year-old citizen martyred in Indian ceasefire firing violation along LOC: ISPR
View attachment 947552
Indian Army in an unprovoked firing in Nikyal sector targeted an innocent civilian along the Line of Control (LOC) and martyred a sixty-year-old man named Ghiyas—a resident of village Oli of district Kotli in Azad Jammu Kashmir.

Three women were also injured while cutting grass in the fields along the LOC in the wake of firing incident.

The ISPR in a statement said that blatant Indian aggression is a clear violation of the existing ceasefire agreement.

Pakistan Armed Forces spokesperson said that Pakistan wants peace and tranquility on its borders, but all necessary measures will be taken to protect the lives and property of its citizens.

A Pakistan army soldier on the line of control that divides Kashmir between Pakistan and India. Photograph: Anjum Naveed/AP.

A Pakistan army soldier on the line of control that divides Kashmir between Pakistan and India. Photograph: Anjum Naveed/AP .

“Any adventure against the people of Pakistan will be given a befitting response at the time and place of our choice,” the ISPR DG said in a statement issued on Monday.

Read Also: Don’t spread despair, give hope instead: army chief

Read Also: COAS urges nation to reject conspirators, fermenters of hopelessness

Kashmiris are brothers in arms: COAS​

Chief of Army Staff Gen Asim Munir addressing an Azadi Parade on August 14 expressed full support for the Kashmiri brethren of the occupied territory, and said that Pakistan supported the indigenous freedom struggle of the people of Kashmir, who were facing the atrocities of the Indian Army.

He said that Pakistan would continue to provide moral, political, and diplomatic support to the Kashmiri people in their just struggle for self-determination.
unka kutaa maarnay ki bhi Aukaat nai hai Army ki

unka kutaa maarnay ki bhi Aukaat nai hai Army ki
Well let's be realistic PA can kill whenever they want to kill Indian soldiers.
The thing is they are creating all this mess to fool the public ,to justify their big defence budget,to gain public support so they can easily kick out elected leaders. All at the cost of hampering development and prosperity of pakistan.
And honestly why to take an innocent life without a reason be it Indian or whatever . And that will ofcourse bring response from their side ,they will respond by killing our soldiers . The war may benefit the scumbags of the establishment but definitely not the country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom