What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia - 2002 Tour - 1st test

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan are doing well at the moment, 235-1.

1646396181056.png

Pakistan's day

Good to see Pakistan dominating against a top quality bowling

Closed on 245, not a bad total. What do you expect tommorow? More of the same, try and go for 500+, or aggressive hitting and then let the Aussie's bat?

I will be surprised if Australia stay in Pakistan after today bomb blast in Peshawar. Its second bomb blast (after quetta ) since they landed in Pakistan. Paksitan should secure its land and people first from its enemies before convincing international team to visit Pakistan because it bring nothing but disappointment for fans and do more harm than any good in bringing international teams in Pakistan

I will be surprised if Australia stay in Pakistan after today bomb blast in Peshawar. Its second bomb blast (after quetta ) since they landed in Pakistan. Paksitan should secure its land and people first from its enemies before convincing international team to visit Pakistan because it bring nothing but disappointment for fans and do more harm than any good in bringing international teams in Pakistan

So teams can stay and play in Paris and Manchester while attacks happened in the same cities but an attack happened more than a 100 km away and you think the teams should leave?

Going by that logic Pakistan won't host anyone ever

So teams can stay and play in Paris and Manchester while attacks happened in the same cities but an attack happened more than a 100 km away and you think the teams should leave?

Going by that logic Pakistan won't host anyone ever
Where i said they should leave? Pakistani including myself was desperately waiting for this series to go on but you cannot force others to stay if they don't feel safe or if they want to leave because of bomb blasts happening within a country every now and then . You cannot compare law and order situation of Pakistan with countries like france, Nz, UK with one off incident in decade. When you cannot save lives of Pakistani citizens then cannot convince foreigners that Pakistan is safe place for international teams

Areas near afghan borders have been like this for long time. Its not easy for terrorists to cross over now to attack punjab because of check posts. And on top of that cricket team is being provided head of state level security. No one can get close to them even in worst case scenario of some afghani suicide bomber entering punjab.

Areas near afghan borders have been like this for long time. Its not easy for terrorists to cross over now to attack punjab because of check posts. And on top of that cricket team is being provided head of state level security. No one can get close to them even in worst case scenario of some afghani suicide bomber entering punjab.
You just had car bombing in Lahore few months ago. Its overall image of Pakistan which matter at world stage rather than law and order situation of capital or some selected cities. We are getting used to live with terrorism but sadly outsider are not thinking this way thats why it took very long time for us to bring international cricket back in Pakistan. I was just hoping that this significant tour go on without any serious incident so that other western teams like NZ/England dont think twice to visit Pakistan in future and also more international players in PSL but already have two blast( quetta and now in Peshawar) within last three days and hope no more innocent Pakistan lose his/her life .Its not their fault if their lives are not safe in their own country without state security

Where i said they should leave? Pakistani including myself was desperately waiting for this series to go on but you cannot force others to stay if they don't feel safe or if they want to leave because of bomb blasts happening within a country every now and then . You cannot compare law and order situation of Pakistan with countries like france, Nz, UK with one off incident in decade. When you cannot save lives of Pakistani citizens then cannot convince foreigners that Pakistan is safe place for international teams

Nobody is forcing anyone. It isn't like we have put gun to Australian players to stay and play. UK and France also don't share borders with the likes of Afghanistan, Iran and India.

Ek Manhoos jaye ga tou
Everything should be alright even cricket, need massive overhaul in team, just three or four remain else need to be changed.
Well played Australia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom