What's new

Pakistan vs England: T20 World Cup 2012 Warm Up

It's a warm up match. The reason for losing can also be for advantage. They are testing the waters, and I salute them for their effort.

Chalo acha hai jo itni phook bhari hui thi inmein woh kuch niklay gi and insaano ki tarhan kheleinge in the real matches.

a change in batting line,, Top scorer in last match coming so down the order.. watta eva they were trying to do today was a total failure :D.... but bowling was TOP CLASS :tup:

Umar Akmal is really trying to help selectors in reaching a decision...i hope he improves or it would be such a waste of talent.
The bowling was good this time around so overall both warm up games have helped the team.
The only thing i am concerned about is the constant changes in batting order...

Best of luck for the remaining warm up matches,that are left in the tournament.
I hope ICC will arrange a warm up match of Pak vs Srilankan club cricket ,a day before the final.

It's a warm up match. The reason for losing can also be for advantage. They are testing the waters, and I salute them for their effort.

Actually it was a full strength team today, against India there were some experiments.

Every batsman that is in the squad was in the playing 11.

The reason was simple and the usual one. Hava bhari hui thi in mein.

This performance and the last one against Australia are something we would do good to remember for some time to come.

Actually it was a full strength team today, against India there were some experiments.

This performance and the last one against Australia are something we would do good to remember for some time to come.

Right after a excellent run chase against India, we didn't do enough to make 111??? Pitch issues?

P.S, I didn't watch the match, so don't know alot.

Looks like Ajmal was on fire as usual!

well it seemed like they were testing everybody up resting gul and raza went up to the mark and showed he need to be there n the team yasir couldnt though asad also showed strenght lets see what happens later on ireland match is on and they made 123 lets see if australia can do it

Right after a excellent run chase against India, we didn't do enough to make 111??? Pitch issues?

P.S, I didn't watch the match, so don't know alot.

Looks like Ajmal was on fire as usual!

could be the pitch was lousy that england made only 111 and we made some big changes too tried testing the rest of the team raza and asad showed they were upto the mark

Back
Top Bottom