What's new

Pakistan vs England warm-up match on 18 Feb

calm down, it was only a warm up match, they were trying different strategies and different players.

Now this is really funny .

Lol afridi's average is just 23,Bhajji is in late 18's or 19's,not much of a difference,eh?Do you even know how Bhajji and Zaheer have been batting recently?Bhajji specially,scored 2 back to back centuries in ODI's against new zealand,he scored 2-3 half centuries against Aussies and kiwis in the test matches as well and a couple of hundreds in test matches.All this in last one year.
HE was no batsmen before 2010,but he has gone very ahead with his batting.

Lol afridi's average is just 23,Bhajji is in late 18's or 19's,not much of a difference,eh?Do you even know how Bhajji and Zaheer have been batting recently?Bhajji specially,scored 2 back to back centuries in ODI's against new zealand,he scored 2-3 half centuries against Aussies and kiwis in the test matches as well and a couple of hundreds in test matches.All this in last one year.
HE was no batsmen before 2010,but he has gone very ahead with his batting.

Afridi so far has scored 6 and a half thousand runs approx, and how many runs Harbajhan scored? lol the way you are comparing is not the right way

Also the way Afridi bats its natural to have such average. You cant expect a hard hitting batsman to have average of 40 or 35

I wish I seleted Stuvart Broad as allrounder in my ESPN Fantacy team..

Salam,
This is a very good page about the Positive side of Pakistan. You can join this page on Facebook. I want everyone to know about the Beauty of Pakistan.
Please do not take this as a spam.
The link to the Page is given below:

The Real Pakistan. | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom