What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaj kou padosi dikh nahi raha??? What's up neighbors? Where are you... Match is still on, c'mon!

4rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

two wickets can change the face of the match, but if they keep bowling like that, there will be no interesting match... Time to get in some spinners... C'mon captain (BTW, Misbah is again the captain of Pakistan side?)

India is winning it probably by 10 wickets. :hitwall:

Why are you head banging. Is it cos you are not getting a chance to cheer lead :omghaha:

Hey by the way where is the mighty Bangladesh the no.1 team :rofl:

Back to cable... less rates and more channels.Some channels I specifically wanted(free to air) never come in TataSky.They flatly refused to provide those channels and keep bugging me by phone for starting TataSky again and i just got fed up and %%##@%$%% them on phone.Now they dont call again.

Used TataSky for almost a year and got fed up.They ask Rs 30 just for some channel(TenCricket) where some India match series comes.Also many of the friends removed it even before me.

I am using Tatasky since 3 years, it not as bad as you make it....only some problem during heavy clouds and that too for few minutes.

And by the way, cable TV is banned here in Delhi now, because of digitization scheme by GOI

If Rain Plays Spoil Sport Then After 20 Overs India Need To Reach...
57/0
62/1
68/2
75/3
85/4
97/5
112/6
129/7
146/8
160/9

Bro, garmi to yaha bhi bohot thi 2 din pehle, temperature was +45 degree, just because of this rain weather is pleasant now.

Don't worry 2 ya 3 din mai waha bhi barish hi jaigi.

thats why i live in working class paradise on earth Bangalore (20 c, drizzle and cool breeze) :)

I am using Tatasky since 3 years, it not as bad as you make it....only some problem during heavy clouds and that too for few minutes.

And by the way, cable TV is banned here in Delhi now, because of digitization scheme by GOI

Can you get HD channels on cable TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom