What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC! Yaha delhi mai bhi barish start hogyi jabardast, aur tata sky k signal block hogya because of heavy cloud! :frown:

We will win the Match despite of pitch being slow and turning.....165 isn't fighting score...:cheers:

Yes its a fighting score. Now PCB and the players can fight among themselves for this sorry champions trophy.

Match is only 50% complete.
They have good bowling attack.
And as someone said earlier they have Allah also in their side.
So lets not laugh until we win.

Mate, Allah is also on our side tooo....Just go through the initial pages of the thread and see how some Pakistani member's were boasting about there team :blah:....It's just a Cricket match and the best team on the day should win it.......:tup:...

BC! Yaha delhi mai bhi barish start hogyi jabardast, aur tata sky k signal block hogya because of heavy cloud! :frown:

Stick to PDF for updates or google for live streaming of the match.....:undecided:

kamran: "i send more messages then shoaib scored in the 3 matches...but no comments of mine published...why malik getting a chance consistently and my message never posted here :(" :omghaha:

baby-laugh.jpg

Above is India's condition and below is for Pakistan... :D

cry-kid.jpg

Mate, Allah is also on our side tooo....Just go through the initial pages of the thread and see how some Pakistani member's were boasting about there team :blah:....It's just a Cricket match and the best team on the day should win it.......:tup:...

no no we are secular.. allah plyas for pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom