What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any Moderator take action against this mad Indian`s troll against Pakistanis "Roybot"

There are a lot of abusive posts as well. Mods should take a note on that. I don't know how the Mods are allowing Slangs in this forum. What I knew abusive and racial posts are not allowed here.

Exactly, speaking of which, even Jinnah will be all Skull and Bones now in his grave. :D

Moderators or Administrator of Defence PK, please ban this "IDIOT" Indian after what he wrote against Quaid-e-Azam. Ban him for always!

Moderators or Administrator of Defence PK, please ban this "IDIOT" Indian after what he wrote against Quaid-e-Azam. Ban him for always!

Lol, i know your frustration knows no bound. But isn't it natural for dead to decompose and turn into skeleton?

only after "Muslim Man" ( Salman Khan ) parked his load inside the hinduwani mutiple times ehh ?

what must hindu abhshek milkshake must have thought on the night of his wedding ? 'damn that musla Salman went in her before me' hahaha

I don't know if that Muslim Man ever parked his load inside the hinduwani, but I definitely know that the same "musla" did bow his head in front of that hinduwani's God --

1348107970_salman.jpg

Lol, i know your frustration knows no bound. But isn't it natural for dead to decompose and turn into skeleton?

Its not frustration at all. It os something to inform about those who showing their poor reality and nature.

LOL, Salman Khan is 99% become hindu after being in Hindu-culture. All he now required is an Hindu name.

aur hindu bak bak kartay hain and we eat their god , the cow hahaha

Only a Pakistani can be proud of killing and eating an animal like Cow. Sher ko marke khaane ki himmat nahin hai, toh cow se kaam chala te hain.

Only a Pakistani can be proud of killing and eating an animal like Cow. Sher ko marke khaane ki himmat nahin hai, toh cow se kaam chala te hain.

aur Ruag ne kitne shair maar kar khahey :D

cow ko marna chickhen ko marne se mushkil ha :P

Shoes were also thrown at the Pakistani team bus & some PCB officials as they left Edgbaston after today's defeat to India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom