What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

*From WhatsApp*

Amir: Bhai India aa gayi final mein. Hamari strategy kya hogi?

Sarfraz: Aadhe Lahore me utrenge, aadhe Karachi mein.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kia chutkla hai paa jee. Maja aa gaya. Kabhi PDF na chorna pa jee. Bohat badhiya.

Fat gayi meri to hans hans kai. Jabardast lateefa tha.

Grow up hatred only bring death and violance don't blame everything to Pak if you sit on table and resolve issues with kashmir too this would never happened somewhere you yourself had your own hands blood of indian soldiers
616561128_edited.jpg

*From WhatsApp*

Amir: Bhai India aa gayi final mein. Hamari strategy kya hogi?

Sarfraz: Aadhe Lahore me utrenge, aadhe Karachi mein.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
15823079_1832479577080818_6951089774257524316_n.jpg

Morgan, Stokes, Root, Moeen Ali, Plunkett, Buttler and Hales are inexperienced? whattt? sure if you are comparing them with Dhoni and Yuvraaj but inexperienced is not the word i would use for England. Dont forget, England were the favorites to win this tournament and were looking unstoppable before Pak kicked them out. I know what damage Dhoni and Yuvraaj can do but I have also seen them fail in pressure situation, and you probably follow Indian cricket more than I do so you would know that as well.
Yep they were inexperienced and that showed in the semi-finals vs Pakistan. Remember England team had a turnaround after their pathetic performance in the 2015 world cup.

To play cricket.
We have more delicious mango produce in India then Pakistan.

Cricket is no religion here but we do have some emotional fans in India. If I am not wrong it had more to do with the controversial run out of Sachin then India loosing the match. You will similar cases of fans outrage in European football matches.
Run out was in the start of the innings and stone pelting start on next day morning when india loss hope to win match they throw stones to stop the match but match referee Clive laude order the local authorities to evacuate the stadium then match resume without crowd and Finnish in 10 minutes.
And about mangoes,our mango export all over the world at the top it served in Buckingham palace every season.thanks

Hope to see a good game, Pakistan's cricket team has done very well to reach the Finals.

Only one hour left for delusion and speculation.. After that Pakistan will be beaten with clinical accuracy.. Enjoy now...

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-champions-trophy-2017/content/story/1104330.html

And an elemental force has each side been in this tournament. India, sleeker now than they have been in previous decades, have overpowered oppositions to get to this final. Not since Australia in the last decade, has an ODI team looked quite so clinical, quite so bristling with purpose. They have a formula about their game too: start steady with the bat, surge through the middle, and finish big. With the ball: strangle up front, make incisions through the middle, and let the opposition innings bleed out. They stand now, muscles rippling, only once - against Sri Lanka - having had to break a sweat.

Pakistan, meanwhile, have been the same old manic vortex: awful sometimes, amazing at others, transitioning from one to the other between matches, or within the same over - who knows how the mood will strike? While India are a knowable, quantifiable outfit, Pakistan's strength is their imperviousness to any kind of rational breaking down of their game. How can you plan against that?

The above sums up the two teams ...Indians will be firing from all the cylinders and Pakistan will hope to be at their best .....game on !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom